Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Location of your Best Trip/Vacation Ever
1  2  Next

pause

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 12:49 pm
Which destination did you most enjoy for the fun, vacation, sightseeing? Why did you enjoy this spot more than any other you've been to?

amother
Ruby

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 12:53 pm
Universal Studios, Orlando, Florida. We enjoyed the combination "movie" rides. We signed up for American Express credit cards by the entrance to get the free fast passes. Then we canceled the cards shortly after.

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 12:57 pm
Israel, for sure. There is a huge range of fun activities across the country for every age and interest. Tons and tons of amazing kosher food. Plus the feeling of it being our people and our land all the while. I can't be away too long, and never get tired of it.

amother
Khaki

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 12:58 pm
Hyatt Ziva Cancun. Cancun is stunning and the Ziva has the most amazing accommodations some food that can be eaten and kosher restaurant 5 min walk away. We went ATVing and zip lining in the jungle. Enjoyed glorious natural waters also snorkeling and banana boating. Amazing outdoor sauna 10 flights up on the covered balcony of our room. Amazing endless pools. Spas.

doctorima

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 2:54 pm
Sightseeing - Antarctica, truly epic! I've never seen anything that comes in even a close 2nd, and I've seen a lot.

Fun and vacation - Turks and Caicos - there's a reason its beach is rated #1 in the world. Horseback riding in the ocean, jetskiing through crystal-clear waters to see celebrities' hidden mansions on other islands, snorkeling to see turtles and stunning multi-colored fish, coming back home to an amazing villa with a private pool, and most importantly no kids - I'm reliving the memories as I write this!

amother
Firebrick

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 3:14 pm
E"Y

Cheiny

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 3:43 pm
Cancun. Absolutely beautiful.

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 3:44 pm
doctorima wrote:
Sightseeing - Antarctica, truly epic! I've never seen anything that comes in even a close 2nd, and I've seen a lot.

Fun and vacation - Turks and Caicos - there's a reason its beach is rated #1 in the world. Horseback riding in the ocean, jetskiing through crystal-clear waters to see celebrities' hidden mansions on other islands, snorkeling to see turtles and stunning multi-colored fish, coming back home to an amazing villa with a private pool, and most importantly no kids - I'm reliving the memories as I write this!

You are the coolest!!

Definitely Israel, but other awesome family trips we’ve taken were a “farm stay” in Lancaster and an RV trip to New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine. Gorgeous and camping is fun!

SuperWify

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 3:45 pm
Arizona- a breath of (hot) air

Paris- it was like walking through a fake dream world for a few days.

amother
Yellow

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 4:16 pm
Italy!
We spent 4 days in Rome, a day and a half in florence, spent shabbos in venice, and 3 days in Milan. It was awesome.

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 4:17 pm
Skiing the Alps and parapanting

Deep sea fishing in the Atlantic

Machu Picchu

Morocco

New Orleans to see the Superbowl

aliavi

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 4:46 pm
For a family vacation, Southern California and Legoland. That location had an aquarium and a water park in addition to the Legoland Park. Season passes were the best deal. We went for 1/2 days and went to the beach.

For me, E”Y. It’s great to do a tour with a professional.

amother
Slategray

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 4:56 pm
Hard to say I loved all of them so much for different reasons. My three favorites are
Thailand- unbelievable beaches and great tourist attractions
South Africa- jungle tours and breathtaking mountains
Morocco- beautiful desert with lots of authentic villages of people living like it’s 2,000 years ago.
Rich Jewish history
Overall the place just tugged at my heartstrings like nothing else, maybe it was the Mediterranean vibe which reminded me of Israel but less western so it was like going back in time to the Bais hamikdosh era.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 5:11 pm
doctorima wrote:

Were you on the recent Dan's Deals cruise? Can you please share with us your experience? Would love to hear!

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 5:15 pm
amother wrote:
Hyatt Ziva Cancun. Cancun is stunning and the Ziva has the most amazing accommodations some food that can be eaten and kosher restaurant 5 min walk away. We went ATVing and zip lining in the jungle. Enjoyed glorious natural waters also snorkeling and banana boating. Amazing outdoor sauna 10 flights up on the covered balcony of our room. Amazing endless pools. Spas.

Do you mind PM'ing me? I will iyh be going to Cancun in the near future and would love to hear more.

amother
Black

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 5:15 pm
Alaska cruise
Italy

pause

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 5:34 pm
Keep them coming!

amother
Linen

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 5:39 pm
Guam or Seychelles. Yes, I like ocean.

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 6:17 pm
Machu Picchu. Really, all of Peru.

amother
Burlywood

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 6:27 pm
With the kids, Miami in the winter. We rented a house with multiple bedrooms (including a walk in closet for the baby in the pack and play), a large dining room table, a private nice pool (including a hot tub that we used by day as a baby pool), and a game room with a pool table and low stools on wheels (this was quality entertainment for the two year old.) We did Parrot Jungle (Island), a mild glass bottom boat by the Keys along with some exploring and wading, and my personal favorite, an airboat ride on the Everglades. I seriously love the Everglades.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics