Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
Twins and toilet training

Tefila

Post Thu, May 31 2007, 8:09 pm
Cmon u old timers/mothers of multiples I need more help on this. With my singletons it wasn't so hard Confused and though now on occasion they have made in the toilet I need more help on how to train them. Is it better one by one or should I train at the same time?

miriam

Post Thu, May 31 2007, 8:42 pm
Hey Tefila, I don't have any advice. As usual, they sound like a lot of fun. I hope it's a smooth training!!!

greenfire

Post Thu, May 31 2007, 8:47 pm
let one pee in the toilet ... and the other in the tub ... Nervous

Chani

Post Thu, May 31 2007, 10:10 pm
Wow, great timing for this post! I just spent Shavuos and the Memorial Day weekend on some intensive potty training of my twins. B'H, one of them got it. The other still hasn't, although it is pretty funny b/c the twin who is now trained has been giving his brother a hard time for still wearing pull-ups! I'm hoping that the peer pressure does the trick.

mom2twins

Post Wed, Oct 24 2007, 4:54 pm
I tried together and seperate and got nowhere! one day my son said he needed to use the potty and didnt have an accident for months after that my daughter took A LOT more work but I almost totally just left it to her to decide when she was ready. Nursery's are a lot more lax now-a-days about kids not being potty trained by 3 so I just let her take her time. They aren't going to be walking down the aisle in diapers so stop fussing with it, it's much less stressful that way!

Tefila

Post Wed, Oct 24 2007, 6:51 pm
B"h they have been fully trained now 4 awhile. How did it work, well the younger one was ready and the older one didn't want to be outdone. COmpetition is sometimes quite healthy Very Happy

greenfire

Post Wed, Oct 24 2007, 8:55 pm
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

gryp

Post Thu, Oct 25 2007, 7:56 pm
I think it's easier when you have 2 boys or 2 girls to train both together.

I'm glad you got through it, Tefila. Must have been quite an experience.

Tefila

Post Thu, Oct 25 2007, 9:13 pm
July, I did it cold turkey with them after they both told me they had made number two in their pull ups I knew they were fully aware Exclamation
So I gave them reg underwear and told them if they made in the toilet they would get to go out and have fun and we would buy a special prize as a reward for trying something new. If not and they made in their underwear well faaget it we would stay home the whole time.

It took a couple days to be precise, and though the older one will ocassionaly have accidents once in a week or so, the other is fully trained B'h.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training