Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Lakewood (or Brooklyn) accountant to file taxes: Update

groisamomma

Post Mon, Feb 04 2019, 4:11 pm
Our taxes were always simple to file so I've done them on Turbo Tax. This year I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

Can someone recommend a tax accountant in Lakewood for a simple return? I'm not looking to break the bank, so not some high-powered firm please.

TIA!

Last edited by groisamomma on Sun, Feb 10 2019, 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

hodeez

Post Mon, Feb 04 2019, 4:23 pm
I know an excellent accountant whom you can call for a consultation and if you're happy you can email him all your documents. He's located in Brooklyn 3475892822

rikki 1

Post Mon, Feb 04 2019, 4:40 pm
LRRC advertising that they are offering free tax services for simple refunds. Look into that.

EMEN

Post Mon, Feb 04 2019, 6:15 pm
I've used somebody Shimshon Rosenfeld in Whispering Pines. I was very happy with him. I don'thave his number but it should be easy to look up.

groisamomma

Post Mon, Feb 04 2019, 6:35 pm
Thank you for responding. I'll look into all three tomorrow I"H.

groisamomma

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 7:23 pm
hodeez wrote:
I know an excellent accountant whom you can call for a consultation and if you're happy you can email him all your documents. He's located in Brooklyn 3475892822

Just wanted to update here because I know people are always looking for good accountants this season. I ended up using the one hodeez recommended and we were b"h thrilled. He was able to get us almost double of what I came up with on Turbo Tax (okay, so I made some mistakes...) and he was done in less than a day for only $135. We live in Lakewood but it didn't matter that he works in Brooklyn; he filed both states and federal for us.

And for those wondering, I wasn't paid to post this Very Happy. I just figured if someone else is looking then it will help them.

ILOVELIFE

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 8:13 pm
hodeez wrote:

What’s his name? I’m looking for someone

hodeez

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 11:27 pm
ILOVELIFE wrote:
What’s his name? I’m looking for someone

Yonatan Batyrov at HYS Tax & Accounting Firm
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics