Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Activity for 6 year old birthday activity? Must be neat!

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Feb 11 2019, 6:01 pm
My 6 year old wants me to invite her whole class to her birthday party. I don't have enough chairs and table space, so I'm wondering what kind of project can they do on the floor, on carpet? No markers or paint!

The cheaper, the better! Thank you!

amother
Forestgreen

Post Mon, Feb 11 2019, 6:04 pm
You can rotate groups so that only a certain number are at the table at any given time. Cupcake decorating is cheap and would probably be pretty popular. The other group can be sitting on the floor playing pass the present around meanwhile.

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Feb 11 2019, 6:16 pm
I’ve got great crafts for that age from oriental trading (website) tons of options that don’t need glue or paint. One year I did purses that the kids laced and decorated with stickers, another year a mini garden that kids put together, came with everything self adhesive. Search the site, lots of options.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children