Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Digiscrapping

amother

Post Thu, Oct 25 2007, 8:25 pm
Is anyone familiar with digital scrapbooking? What are the some good programs to use? I'm only starting out now, and am not sure which will be best. TIA.
Sorry about amother.

amother

Post Thu, Oct 25 2007, 9:39 pm
I really like Photoshop Elements. You will need probably need a supplementary book to learn how to use it to its full potential. There are many websites out there dedicated to this craft, just Google digital scrapbooking. There are many free tutorials at these websites, as well as classes you can take.

Good luck, it's really fun!

amother

Post Thu, Oct 25 2007, 10:45 pm
OP here. Yeah, I was kinda afraid that would be the answer. Out of my budget for now but it sounds like it's worth saving up for.

amother

Post Fri, Oct 26 2007, 12:12 am
Look on ebay, you can usually get it for cheaper. BTW, this is photoshop elements, it is not photoshop.

http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-29.....r=8-1

amother

Post Fri, Oct 26 2007, 8:23 am
op here. Did you try having them printed as a photobook online or print them yourself? Which site has the cheapest photobook/scrapbook price?

amother

Post Fri, Oct 26 2007, 9:14 am
I print them at home using matte photo paper, put them in page protectors, and store them in a binder. My kids love to look at them, and they are big hit with company too.

amother

Post Fri, Oct 26 2007, 9:47 am
Thanks alot.

BeershevaBubby

Post Fri, Oct 26 2007, 10:24 am
Why are you all 'amother'??

I just got into digiscrapping and I use Photoshop CS2 for all my work. For backgrounds and whatnot, I use freebies I find off the internet.

So far, I haven't printed anything. I think I'll make a CD and on our next trip to the US, do it.

There's also a website (I forgot the URL, but I'll get it after Shabbat) which offers 12 x 12 printing for reasonable prices.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics