Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Sparkle teeth whitening

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Feb 17 2019, 9:55 am
My teeth are really yellow and I would like to do a whitening. I see this company on Instagram - sparkleteethwhitening, in Brooklyn. Has anyone used them and care to share results? How do they differ from a whitening done at the dentist? Thanks

amother
Slategray

Post Sun, Feb 17 2019, 10:01 am
I am also looking for the best way to whiten sensitive teeth!

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Feb 17 2019, 7:46 pm
Bump

nchr

Post Sun, Feb 17 2019, 8:21 pm
amother wrote:
I am also looking for the best way to whiten sensitive teeth!

Order whitening strips for sensitive teeth - these have a lot of flouride and it makes the teeth less sensitive.

perquacky

Post Sun, Feb 17 2019, 11:30 pm
If you have naturally yellow teeth, whitening probably won't work well. Ask questions before you start any procedure.

amother
Honeydew

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 12:13 am
What do you mean by naturally yellow? Im in my thirties and never whitened them so they’re yellow. What other options are there?

Dairy Queen

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 12:18 am
Dentists whitening treatments are expensive. Crest whitening strips really work! And are under $40. You can get them in most supermarkets and on Amazon.

perquacky

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 12:44 am
If they're yellow from staining (coffee, tea, etc.), then whitening will work. If your teeth have always been yellow, veneers are probably your best bet. But they're expensive. My advice would be to ask your dentist before you go forward with any procedure.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 3:12 am
DD has naturally yellow teeth. Her baby teeth were white,but her adult teeth are quite yellow. The dentist says that it just happens sometimes, and there was nothing we could do to prevent it. The problem is purely cosmetic.

DD used to get teased about it, but now she says she doesn't care. She knows she can get them whitened or get veneers any times she wants, but it's not a big deal right now.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics