Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Cute Stories
Embarrassing Moments!
Previous  1  2

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sat, Aug 11 2018, 10:02 pm
Its my sisters husband and I was at her home then.

LoveHashem

Post Sat, Aug 11 2018, 11:05 pm
crust wrote:
My most embarrassing moment was when I realized that I believed you for a split second that you are a woman.
Ouch.

For next time, try 'swinging your overnight bags' a little bit less.

I agree that when op first discusses “her” colorful panties and then the frilly bras, I got a feeling something was off, a bit exhibitionist, a bit too descriptive to be real...

amother
Floralwhite

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 6:44 pm
I was reminded of this incident because of the yud gimmel post.
We were a group of 13 ladies saying kapitel yud gimmel. One day in the winter I come home from work after a super hard day. At the time I only had one baby, so when I put her for a nap I decided to take a nice relaxing bath. In the bath I suddenly remembered that I hadn’t said the tehillim yet and the zman was early since it was winter, so I group texted “what time is shkia? In the bath now”
after I sent it, no one responded and I reread it when it hit me how it sounded. Lol I tried explaining but everyone thought I was just trying to save face and it was a mistake text that was meant for my husband

amother
Pearl

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 6:51 pm
Amother floralwhite, I think your story takes the cake!!! This is so funny! Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 7:03 pm
Anon because super embarrassing. If I could deliberately kill these neural pathways, I would.

*I was on the school bus heading home in 9th grade, when I suddenly REALLY had to go. I major-league pooped my pants, and had to live with it (and the smell) for the rest of the bus ride until I could escape home. There's no way everyone didn't know.

*After my last birth, I was really ill, and exhausted, and was lying more or less naked on the couch in the living room, asleep. (I shouldn't have been, but they were unique circumstances.) DH left and carelessly didn't close the front door. I had just woken up when the teenage boy from across the street bounded into the room, presumably to ask a question (he somewhat lacked in tact, and never asked permission to enter if the door was open). To this day I can't look him in the face.

aricelli

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 7:19 pm
Not my most evil moment but forgot to put on nursing pads one day when working in a busy medical office...
Ooops
I noticed and was mortified when I was talking to a patient and happened to see my reflection in the mirror
Ooooops

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 10:37 pm
Mine is the worst. Total take-the-cake winner of a story.
Here goes:

I was due to have a colonoscopy and was told to fast save for clear liquids. I also had to drink two or three things that were supposed to empty me out of fecal content.
So I did as was told and drank and drank and drank... And felt fine.

After drinking all that, my husband came home and asked me to go to Target with him.
"But what if I need the bathroom?" I asked. "You'll use the one there," he replied.

Soon after arriving at Target, those drinks began to work. I ran to the bathroom and checked stall after stall, but all were uncomfortably dirty and there were no seat covers.
So I did the only thing I could: I squatted over the toilet, close to seat, but not touching it.

I won't comment on the explosive sounds that may or may not have happened.
Nor will I comment on the tremendous relief I felt.

I will comment on the absolute horror I felt when I turned around and found that my aim had been sorely off.

The entire was wall was dripping with... yeah, you know what.

Oh gosh, I am crying and laughing as I write this.

I was mortified. I ran out of there as fast as I could and told my husband that we needed to leave NOW! No way I was owning up to THAT!

To this day I wonder who had to clean that up and what they thought when they first walked into that stall...

"Oh, sh*t!" Most likely.

amother
Pearl

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 11:07 pm
Omg amother linen, that is such a chilul hashem, disgusting to run out without saying anything.

Beingreal

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 11:46 pm
I wasn't feeling well so I went to an urgent care. They asked me to go pee urine in a cup. I go to the bathroom and I knock before I go in just in case someone was in there. No one answered, and the door was unlocked so I went in.The dr was on the toilet! I quickly said sorry and went back to the room I was in. I was so mortified!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics