Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Tehillim for Ribbie
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

Clarissa

Post Sun, Oct 28 2007, 6:39 am
shalhevet wrote:
Baruch Hashem, her situation is improving. Keep those tefillos and tehillim coming!
She is still in ICU and they won't allow the baby in there, Sad , so she hasn't seen him yet. The baby is fine, baruch Hashem, and the bris is, iy"H, tomorrow.
I just can't stop thinking of the baby too, in a hospital nursery, with no-one to hold him or love him. Crying

Isn't her husband able to hold and love the baby?

I'm glad to hear she's doing better. So sad that she hasn't been able to see him, but she'll make up for lost time and give him lots of extra loving.

shalhevet

Post Sun, Oct 28 2007, 6:43 am
Clarissa wrote:
shalhevet wrote:
Baruch Hashem, her situation is improving. Keep those tefillos and tehillim coming!
She is still in ICU and they won't allow the baby in there, Sad , so she hasn't seen him yet. The baby is fine, baruch Hashem, and the bris is, iy"H, tomorrow.
I just can't stop thinking of the baby too, in a hospital nursery, with no-one to hold him or love him. Crying

Isn't her husband able to hold and love the baby?

I'm glad to hear she's doing better. So sad that she hasn't been able to see him, but she'll make up for lost time and give him lots of extra loving.

Her husband is looking after the other children at home, and they don't live in Yerushalayim, so he has to travel in. I can't imagine he can spend much time at the hospital.

amother

Post Sun, Oct 28 2007, 6:45 am
Do you know if they want someone to be with the baby? I dont live in Y-m but do live in Israel and maybe somehow I can work something out to have my husband watch the kids and I go for a short time. Though it wouldnt be more than an hour or so....

amother

Post Sun, Oct 28 2007, 6:53 am
Could someone please post an announcement:

Where Ribbie and the baby are?

When visiting hours are?

How long is she expected to be there
(and is Ribbe Danzinger her real name or is it a username)

If anyone is in touch with the family...please ask them what they need most right now..? (I.e. are there enough people to go the hospital to be with the baby, do they need any other kind of help) etc...

Clarissa

Post Sun, Oct 28 2007, 7:12 am
shalhevet wrote:

Her husband is looking after the other children at home, and they don't live in Yerushalayim, so he has to travel in. I can't imagine he can spend much time at the hospital.

Aw, that's rough. Does she have any friends who could go and just hold the baby? A family member? It would be so nice for him to get some love.

As I said, I'm sure they'll all make up for it, as soon as they can. This baby will get extra love from his whole family.

shalhevet

Post Sun, Oct 28 2007, 7:14 am
They are in Sha'are Tzedek and I don't know visiting hours - I expect you can phone and ask. As far as I understand she can have visitors.

Her real name is not Ribbie Danziger. If you seriously want to visit her you can pm me and I will let you know her real name. I understand that a good gift if you go to visit her is something to read and/or listen to.

I really don't know as far as helping. I will be in touch with her family, and if anyone wants to help, please pm with ideas (she doesn't live in Yerushalayim).

amother

Post Sun, Oct 28 2007, 7:16 am
Is someone else allowed to go and hold the baby, other than her or her husband? If we have their permission?

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Oct 28 2007, 8:14 am
If the bris is being tomorrow, isnt the baby home by now?

shalhevet

Post Sun, Oct 28 2007, 8:25 am
In Israel they keep the baby in as long as the mother's there. The bris will be at the hospital, iy"H, but I don't know if Ribbie will be able to be there Sad

supermom

Post Sun, Oct 28 2007, 9:21 am
amother wrote:
Is someone else allowed to go and hold the baby, other than her or her husband? If we have their permission?

You need to have one of those bracelets in order to even enter into the nursery.

I hope they would let her just leave for a half hour to be by the bris.

If she is up and talking why is she still in the ICU? Just curious. I would think they would put her in a normal room.

Ima'la

Post Sun, Oct 28 2007, 9:25 am
Are visitors allowed in the ICU? If s/o's planning to go, might be a good idea to clarify that when you call to find out visiting hours.

shalhevet

Post Sun, Oct 28 2007, 10:19 am
supermom wrote:

I hope they would let her just leave for a half hour to be by the bris.

I imagine if she possibly can, they will let her.

Quote:

If she is up and talking why is she still in the ICU?

She's not up and talking Sad

gold21

Post Mon, Oct 29 2007, 9:17 am
wow
that is so awful...
Crying
poor mommy, poor baby...

amother

Post Mon, Oct 29 2007, 9:31 am
If you read the other thread she is out of ICU as of last night.

gold21

Post Mon, Oct 29 2007, 9:41 am
yeah I can be a little slow like that... I just realized that now and saw the thread...yay!!! Tongue Out

Ribbie Danzinger

Post Sat, Nov 03 2007, 3:59 pm
I just logged on for a few minutes to say thank you to everyone here for all of your wonderful teffilot!

Somebody at the beginning of this thread wrote:

Quote:
I think Ribbie will be so touched when she gets back to herself BE"H and sees this thread and how much we all care about her!

She was so right! As I scrolled down all the posts on this thread, shivers were going down my spine.

Y I S H A R K O A C H [color=cyan]to all of you!!![/color]

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

MartyB

Post Sun, Nov 04 2007, 1:08 am
Welcome back Ribbie!
Glad that you are feeling better.
You should just go from strength to strength and have much nachas from your baby!
Page 9 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed