Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Orlando Vacation

amother
Lemon

Post Fri, Jan 04 2019, 12:52 pm
Hi. I know there were posts about this in the past but I want to know if anyone currently knows if there are any Kosher places to eat in Orlando? Thank you!

amother
Seagreen

Post Fri, Jan 04 2019, 3:01 pm
kosher grill on. International dr

mollygirl

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 10:39 am
Thank you. Is there any other kosher restaurants anyone knows about in Orlando?
Also for adult entertainment, which of the parks to you recommend? Or any options that are not a theme park? I would appreciate all help!! Thank you!!

amother
Sienna

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 10:41 am
https://www.jewishorlando.com/.....r.htm

I'm entertained by shopping. So I like Outlet malls in Orlando.

(and there are many threads about Orlando activities).

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 10:46 am
Epcot is considered the adult park. I personally love Hollywood studios. I once did a Segway tour in Orlando, it was a lot of fun. I also did cirque du soleil a couple of times. There’s really a ton to do that’s not the parks. I would love to do swimming with dolphins, which I believe they have in discovery cove.

etr

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 1:36 pm
Join the kosher orlando whatsapp group - people share a lot of experience and information about their orlando visits there. Y Also check out the website www.kosherorlando.org for information on food, tickets, and other things frum people need on vacation.

Last edited by etr on Sat, Feb 22 2020, 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 2:30 pm
http://rabbiorlando.org/menu/

Gittys Gourmet offers take out and shabbos food in Orlando. You can even order prepackaged sandwiches and stuff to take on trips.

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, Feb 19 2019, 11:21 pm
Is there less pritzus in orlando vs miami?

Are any of the theme parks appropriate for a man that does not want pritzus? What's Universal like? I saw some helicopter tour, anyone did that?

amother
Natural

Post Wed, Feb 20 2019, 9:17 am
Look into Top Golf and Andretti

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Feb 20 2019, 9:20 am
amother wrote:

Are any of the theme parks appropriate for a man that does not want pritzus? What's Universal like? I saw some helicopter tour, anyone did that?

Depends what you mean by pritzus. If it's very warm, you will be surrounded by people in tank tops and shorts. Is that something you're ok with? I mean, the streets of Manhattan don't look that different in the summer, but maybe that's something you avoid too. Pritzus really means inappropriate behavior, not untznius dress. Obviously in a family park you should not be encountering inappropriate behavior.

sweet

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 12:56 am
Any new ideas of what to do in Orlando this coming week?
Esp. With a small baby?
Which park would be the best to go to with an infant?

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 2:13 am
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:

If a man does not want pritzuz( whatever that means, is individual) then he should not be going to Miami or Orlando.

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Feb 23 2020, 2:17 am
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:
Depends what you mean by pritzus. If it's very warm, you will be surrounded by people in tank tops and shorts. Is that something you're ok with? I mean, the streets of Manhattan don't look that different in the summer, but maybe that's something you avoid too. Pritzus really means inappropriate behavior, not untznius dress. Obviously in a family park you should not be encountering inappropriate behavior.

Going about your day in Manhattan is a bit different than standing with hundreds of very untznius people in line for hours and on rides.
Don’t pretend it’s the same.
Ugh. I hate when people do this.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics