Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
School pants for big boys, Lakewood

amother
Bisque

Post Tue, Feb 19 2019, 10:47 am
Where in Lakewood can I buy reasonably priced school pants in large boys sizes (16-20, reg and husky)? My boys want fitted or slightly tailored leg but not tightly fitted.

amother
Powderblue

Post Wed, Feb 20 2019, 9:34 am
The best are Next on-line. Uniform trousers flat front.

amother
Puce

Post Wed, Feb 20 2019, 9:40 am
I love the fit and quality of Childrens place uniform chinos, slim fit. They come in husky sizes too. Not too skinny not too wide, and they wash and last really well. Though I will say I never put them in the dryer.

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Feb 20 2019, 10:16 am
amother wrote:
I love the fit and quality of Childrens place uniform chinos, slim fit. They come in husky sizes too. Not too skinny not too wide, and they wash and last really well. Though I will say I never put them in the dryer.

I love them too. They are fine in the dryer. My only problem is that they get holes in the knees so fast. But online is cheap enough (store is double price!) so I buy a few pairs online at a time.

Also Frenchtoast.com had 5 pocket slim fit pants that look great. ( sizes I need are out of stock right now...)

Amazon has 5 pocket dickies pants- slim fit- also looks nice.

amother
Natural

Post Wed, Feb 20 2019, 12:36 pm
I buy H & M slim fit chinos, their not extremely tight. Their $20.00 but every so often theres a coupon code for 20 percent off.

sky

Post Wed, Feb 20 2019, 1:21 pm
amother wrote:

I get husky children’s place. I was and dry. Black stays a nice black. Blue looks washed out quickly.
If price isn’t an issue go to His Place. Buy a larger size pant and then hem it to right length. My larger sized boy gets an amazing fit that way.

esuss

Post Wed, Feb 20 2019, 4:17 pm
My boys like the Walmart pants. They have husky, slim fit and the regular fit is very nice - not too baggy and not too tight. Excellent quality. They are about $12 and wear just as well as more expensive pants. Their men size pants are also excellent.

amother
Puce

Post Wed, Feb 20 2019, 5:11 pm
amother wrote:
I love them too. They are fine in the dryer. My only problem is that they get holes in the knees so fast. But online is cheap enough (store is double price!) so I buy a few pairs online at a time.

Also Frenchtoast.com had 5 pocket slim fit pants that look great. ( sizes I need are out of stock right now...)

Amazon has 5 pocket dickies pants- slim fit- also looks nice.

Interesting, my ds has never gotten holes in the knees. I wonder if it has to do with the playing surface? He really only plays sports in an indoor gym or on grass or turf.

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Feb 20 2019, 5:37 pm
I love children’s place chino pants but I stopped buying it because it tears by the knees.
I started buying the landsend iron on knees pants and I love the durability (1 pants did tear and lands end sent me a new one!)

amother
Lilac

Post Wed, Feb 20 2019, 5:51 pm
I find the children’s place pants only wear holes when the kids are younger. As they get older they last longer. I guess they don’t play on their knees as much. Still worth it for the price. I wait for sales and I never pay more than 8-9 dollars a pair online.

Pickle1

Post Wed, Feb 20 2019, 6:07 pm
I buy the all navy and goldstone brand pants in shoppers paradise ($21-22 each) they wear well..eventually they do get holes by the knee but they last longer than childrens place ones - material is thicker. they come slim - all navy ones are def a slimmer look than the goldstone slim. (my boys are active 8 &10 yr olds)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics