Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Grande Woodlands area Toms River

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Feb 11 2019, 11:20 pm
Hi looking to move into this area. What kind of crowd lives here? Ages? Thanks in advance.

amother
Wine

Post Tue, Feb 12 2019, 10:08 am
Bump

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Feb 12 2019, 8:50 pm
Is that the street grande river blvd? If so, I believe majority are right-winged MO. As in, cover hair, have good hashkafos, have TV in house, type to send kids to not the regualr lkwd schools, but ones a drop more to modern side...

amother
Wine

Post Tue, Feb 12 2019, 8:52 pm
amother wrote:
Is that the street grande river blvd? If so, I believe majority are right-winged MO. As in, cover hair, have good hashkafos, have TV in house, type to send kids to not the regualr lkwd schools, but ones a drop more to modern side...

Thank you for your response. It's not grande river. Its grande woodlands way attached to Liberty Bell.

mgyb

Post Tue, Feb 12 2019, 10:04 pm
Grande woodlands is not MO. A few young families from Lakewood working type and some families originally from Brooklyn with older kids. All send to mainstream Lakewood schools.

amother
Olive

Post Thu, Feb 21 2019, 9:47 pm
Bumping this - anyone know what ages are moving here and how many frum families in this area?

amother
Wine

Post Thu, Feb 21 2019, 10:31 pm
OP here. I actually just signed the contract and now I'm seeing a bunch of beautiful cheaper houses.😳 I'm having regrets lol.
I still dont have a clear picture of the overall type but from what I'm hearing it's a mix because ppl are just moving in here.
I'm in my mid 20s 2 kids. Yeshivish balabatish, husband learnt in kollel for few years.

amother
Pearl

Post Fri, Feb 22 2019, 9:46 am
I also just bought in the area. I would describe myself the same way as amother wine.

Here are people that I found helpful:
Nathan Lowinger (908.783.5824) is a real estate agent that lives in the area and knows a lot about it.
Devora Berger (732.966.4165) is another real estate agent that knows a lot about the area.
Yehuda Neustadt is also a real estate agent that lives near there.

amother
Babypink

Post Sat, Feb 23 2019, 8:27 pm
Please don’t regret. assuming you did research and crunched numbers this was the house for you. And cheaper could be more expensive in upgrades that are needed. Liberty village is a mix of 20-30 year olds from litvish to chassidish. Hatzlocha rabba and may you have many brachos in your new home.

Blue atlas

Post Thu, May 02 2019, 11:25 am
Can anyone tell me more about this area. I see alot of houses for sale.

frosting

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 12:25 am
I live in the area.
PM me
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating