Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
You know you've been on Imamother too long when...
Previous  1  2

Boca00

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 5:24 pm
flowerpower wrote:
Welcome back, Boca!

Hi thanks!

livinginflatbus

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 6:47 pm
When you hear someone talking about their husband and thinking “ why aren’t they in therapy “

pause

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 8:32 pm
ccwife wrote:
I don't remember details but last night in my dream I was telling a principal of a school that Pause was coming and she wanted to visit the girls but it was class time and what should we do. I also remember thinking that I don't know what she looks like.

Don't worry Pause you were allowed to visit one class.

Ha ha
You needn't have worried because it was gonna be a no-show. I had not an extra minute today to visit a school.
But it's good to know you were thinking of me (albeit in a dream...)

crust

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 9:15 pm
pause wrote:
Ha ha
You needn't have worried because it was gonna be a no-show. I had not an extra minute today to visit a school.
But it's good to know you were thinking of me (albeit in a dream...)

Was there a thread about this?

crust

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 9:21 pm
InnerMe wrote:
lol to the dreams, I recently had a dream involving crust!.

I'm going to assume your mil sent you crustless cheese cake. In that case, I would also have a dream about crust.

shanie5

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 10:44 pm
When you have to stop yourself from using the terms DH, dd, ds, etc when talking to others

rising hero

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 11:53 pm
Squishy wrote:
You are on imamother to long when:

You ask if you are pregnant instead of taking a pregnancy test.

I think its quite the opposite. When I see an "am I pregnant?" thread I know its most probably a newbie.
Thats how I know im on imamother too long Wink

gold21

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 11:59 pm
When your posts on Imamother are a diary of sorts, chronicling 13 years of your life. Who needs a physical diary. I have Imamother.

When you chose your screenname using the number of an age you had not yet reached, so you could grow into the screenname... And now that number seems like a lifetime ago.

When you remember Motek. LOL

When you read old posts like Gosh, who is that person posting Can't Believe It Confused and then you realize how much you've changed and grown over the years.

shanie5

Post Sat, Feb 23 2019, 8:55 pm
gold21 wrote:
When your posts on Imamother are a diary of sorts, chronicling 13 years of your life. Who needs a physical diary. I have Imamother.

When you chose your screenname using the number of an age you had not yet reached, so you could grow into the screenname... And now that number seems like a lifetime ago.

When you remember Motek. LOL

When you read old posts like Gosh, who is that person posting Can't Believe It Confused and then you realize how much you've changed and grown over the years.

And techie and Sarahd and Micki and..........

yersp

Post Sat, Feb 23 2019, 9:01 pm
shanie5 wrote:
And techie and Sarahd and Micki and..........

And there was also someone anonymous and mrs something (forgot the name) who were going at each other, one was a helpless ima and the other was attacking her and it ended up being a bored man.....

yersp

Post Sat, Feb 23 2019, 9:03 pm
Or was it Sue something....

Maya

Post Sat, Feb 23 2019, 9:34 pm
...when people know too much about you and your “reputation” is at a point where nothing you say is taken at face value, when every single one of your posts gets hugged passive aggressively, and joining the conversation stops being fun. 😊

ROFL

Post Sat, Feb 23 2019, 9:38 pm
I love the diary idea. Will re read my old posts now !

Coffee Addict

Post Sat, Feb 23 2019, 10:27 pm
When you’re not shocked anymore, to read the most bizarre, and ridicules things ever! Anything in the world is possible to read here! 😂🤣
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics