Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Anyone have VSP (Vision Service Plan)

amother
Pewter

Post Sun, Feb 24 2019, 7:31 am
If so, it looks like they give you more $ toward frame/lens if you go to in network place than out of network, but does anyone know if their in network stores are pricey and going to a regular heimish place might get you same deal and at least you know who you're working with? (when I looked into purchasing contact lenses from in network place it ended up costing me about the same as some online place and submitting an 'out of network' request for reimbursement)

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Feb 24 2019, 9:11 am
I have Davis Vision. We go to Vision Works, they have stores all over. We usually don't end up paying more than the copays, since they have many frames within the process range. I did upgrade in DC's lenses per our eye Drs request. My other DD got her lenses with just the copay.

amother
Firebrick

Post Sun, Feb 24 2019, 11:50 am
We don't find it's worthwhile to pay for vision insurance for us adults. We see an ophthalmologist through our health insurance and pay for our own glasses (for dh once in 3 years probably and for me sometimes once in 8 years).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics