Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What is a lace front? (Shaitel)
Previous  1  2

aliavi

Post Sun, Feb 24 2019, 10:52 pm
The lace part is less than a 1/2 inch on the front, so not much different to wear or put on. You do need to be careful with tugging or repositioning.

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Feb 24 2019, 11:14 pm
amother wrote:
Yes, IG links would be great

I’m having trouble sending IG links...
Check out tzipora_wig_repairs tho and scroll around
She does great work and is amazing with widows peaks

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Feb 24 2019, 11:21 pm
amother wrote:
Wow I was just looking this up on google earlier today! (with no successful results so thank you for bringing this up). I have a widows peak and thought that meant I'd always have to have a sheitel with bangs. So you're saying that isn't so?

Are lace front sheitels annoying to put on? Do they take more time to put on than a "regular" sheitel? (making sure the lace part isn't obvious or whatever. I'm not sure exactly how they work- do you have to worry about something shifting or coming out of place and the lace sticking up or out or whatever?

I have a very low defined widows peak and look horrible in bangs. Lace front literally is the best thing for me, I finally like how I look in a shaitel .

You put it in like a regular shaitel and it stays in place perfectly . Just need to be careful not to pull the wig by the front

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Feb 24 2019, 11:44 pm
amother wrote:
I have a very low defined widows peak and look horrible in bangs. Lace front literally is the best thing for me, I finally like how I look in a shaitel .

You put it in like a regular shaitel and it stays in place perfectly . Just need to be careful not to pull the wig by the front

So what do you do if the front of your hairline is itchy? Just deal with it? Will any touching or rubbing it cause it to move out of place?

amother
Mauve

Post Mon, Feb 25 2019, 12:14 am
amother wrote:
So what do you do if the front of your hairline is itchy? Just deal with it? Will any touching or rubbing it cause it to move out of place?

The actual lace isn’t more itchy than a regular wig front at all. If anything it’s a more comfortable since no bangs and hair is off the face.
If you mean in general itchy, What do you usually do? Assuming you wouldn’t be adjusting wig in public either way, if you need to itch you can lift off from the sides just as well Smile

Hope this helps!!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics