Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What's your favorite perfume? what about for DH?
Previous  1  2

Frumwithallergies

Post Sun, Feb 24 2019, 6:01 pm
Givenchy but never remember the exact name (only the bottle) lol.

shoshiesavannah

Post Sun, Feb 24 2019, 6:10 pm
I’ve worn Honey by Marc Jacobs for years and never tire of it. I get many compliments!

DH wears Bleu de Chanel and it’s so nice and masculine!

amother
White

Post Sun, Feb 24 2019, 6:59 pm
Coco mademoiselle by Chanel for me. DH bought for me for our chasuna and I stil love and wear it 13 years later!

For DH he’s very into cologne but will only buy what I enjoy so right now he has diptique vanilla, diptique fig, and Commodity Bergamot (this one is my newest fave for him. It’s supposed to be unisex but I think it’s very masculine)

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Feb 24 2019, 7:05 pm
My favorites are based on my mood !! Versace bright crystal for day wear when im feeling cheerful.
Burberry the beat when I feel like I need a change or am feeling cranky and need a pick me up.
And dkny- be delicious fresh blossoms (the pink apple one ) for spring or summer easy days -golden delicious (the yellow apple one) in the winter Espc when im in a soft thoughtful mood - I love this one!!
Chanel chance for elegant events / evenings- think heels and fur.
And Tommy hilfigers dreaming for mikvah /romance / date nights .
I guess I cant choose just one favorite!

Fox

Post Sun, Feb 24 2019, 7:14 pm
Tom Ford Velvet Orchid overlayed with Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille.

nursemomma

Post Sun, Feb 24 2019, 7:22 pm
My favorite joy by dior.
Dh allure by Chanel

tothepoint

Post Sun, Feb 24 2019, 7:23 pm
Signorina by salvadore ferregamo, very feminine and sweet. Use it for better occasions.
For every day I use daisy by marc jacobs. It’s Fruity and subtle

etky

Post Mon, Feb 25 2019, 12:58 am
No favorite - it changes depending on mood, time of year and the type of occasion.
In winter I like comforting, cozy smells. At the moment I'm into Noa by Cacharel, Omnia Crystalline by Bulgari, White Tea by Elizabeth Arden and Embrace Green Tea and Pear Blossom by Vera Wang. They all have tea and/or woody notes.
In the summer I tend towards sharper,greener or more citrusy fragrances like Versace Yelllow Diamond, Moschino I Love Love and Omnia Indian Garnet.
DH wears whatever I bought him for his birthday which last year was Versace Man Eau Fraiche. The best way to describe it is the male equivalent of Light Blue (Dolce and Gabbana) - even more than the actual Light Blue range for men.
Chanel 19 is my all-year-round Friday night scent. I spray myself when I come out of the shower before Shabbat and by the time we sit down to eat it has dried down and the amazing leather note has emerged. Been wearing this one for decades.

Ruchel

Post Mon, Feb 25 2019, 6:48 am
try it
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics