Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Driver wouldnt want someone hitting his child w car
Previous  1  2

octopus

Post Thu, Feb 21 2019, 2:34 pm
amother wrote:
Anyone living in BP has seen lots of crazy drivers doing lots of crazy dangerous things. This isnt a lone occurrence! No way!

Will we ever know who the perp was? Its probably a rumor that the driver had a wife in labor.

Someone mustve said "Maybe his wife was in labor" and rumors get started that way.

I don't believe his wife was in labor. Then he would be honking and shouting. This guy looks like a smart-alec thinking he just beat traffic. And guess what? If your wife is in labor and is literally about to push out a baby, the most dangerous thing in the world is to be driving at that point. You are supposed to pull over and flag down help.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Feb 21 2019, 2:43 pm
Mevater wrote:
As far as the teacher with the kids, had he been looking back, people would have said "hes probably on something, why wasnt he looking forward?"

No one can see whats behind them and isnt expected to!

My problem with him was that after he saw the car, he didn't grab the next kid who came out of the bus, and walked in front of the car.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Feb 21 2019, 2:45 pm
amother wrote:
Anyone living in BP has seen lots of crazy drivers doing lots of crazy dangerous things. This isnt a lone occurrence! No way!

Will we ever know who the perp was? Its probably a rumor that the driver had a wife in labor.

Someone mustve said "Maybe his wife was in labor" and rumors get started that way.

OH NO! MY WIFE IS IN LABOR! I know. I'll go almost run down a bunch of other kids. Sounds like a plan!

Mevater

Post Thu, Feb 21 2019, 2:53 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
My problem with him was that after he saw the car, he didn't grab the next kid who came out of the bus, and walked in front of the car.

I noticed that but we dont see all the angles so its hard to judge.

Anyhow when we are in shock we dont act like when were not in shock..

amother
Burgundy

Post Thu, Feb 21 2019, 2:55 pm
Let's say the wife was in labor, it's absolutely no excuse for potentially killing children!! The lives of others dont count when one is in labor?? A wife being in labor is no excuse for reckless behavior! I hope he'll sit in prison for this.

Mevater

Post Thu, Feb 21 2019, 3:08 pm
amother wrote:
Let's say the wife was in labor, it's absolutely no excuse for potentially killing children!! The lives of others dont count when one is in labor?? A wife being in labor is no excuse for reckless behavior! I hope he'll sit in prison for this.

Somehow knowing how some BP drivers, drive, I doubt it was a husband driving a woman in labor.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Feb 21 2019, 9:00 pm
Some of you here really got their mind screwed up. You're blaming who exactly??? The bus aide?? Are you kidding me or what? You've got one nutty driver ( who BTW I don't believe for a second had a wife in the car that was in labor and whoever does gotta get their head examined) whos record if you look up is by far clean, who's car by now is impounded (I assume if it was impounded this wasn't his only offense on his record) and it's the bus aides fault??? I wouldnt dream to look out for cars coming down a sidewalk!?! If he'd be crossing the kids the street is a whl 'nother story. But be realistic! It wouldn't dawn on me for a second to check if cars are coming down the sidewalk Help Banging head At wits end

lovetobemommy

Post Thu, Feb 21 2019, 9:47 pm
Could be he was honking and you can't hear anything because it's a security camera, but even if was honking the bus aide probably thought it was a car behind the bus that's honking, it happens every day.... He is used to honking already so didn't occur to him that the honking is from the sidewalk..... He looks shocked! I agree with the gartel theory some of the bus aids get on the bus straight from shul so makes sense he took it off.

flowerpower

Post Thu, Feb 21 2019, 10:03 pm
Rosemarie wrote:
Of course a good part of the parent body probably has smartphones. But if you read what I wrote, I said that even if he has one, he wouldn't stand in front of the cheder, while on duty, using the smartphone. That would be a fire-able (is that how you say it?) offense. I know some parents who have smartphone. They wouldn't take it out of their pockets while on school property.
The chances of what he is holding being a smartphone are pretty slim to none (regardless of if he owns one or not.)

I can assure you that the majority of Viznitz parent body does not have a smart phone! I’d be surprised if even 3% do have.

flowerpower

Post Thu, Feb 21 2019, 10:09 pm
Mevater wrote:
I noticed that but we dont see all the angles so its hard to judge.

Anyhow when we are in shock we dont act like when were not in shock..

When something strange happens that is really not expected many people go into shock mode. That is a normal reaction and it’s probably what happened to the bus rebbe.

ectomorph

Post Thu, Feb 21 2019, 10:17 pm
The car that was driven in this video has been impounded by the police

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Feb 21 2019, 10:51 pm
ectomorph wrote:
The car that was driven in this video has been impounded by the police

This! I wish I'd know how to quote a few posters at once. This too for sixofwands and flowerpowers second post on this page.

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Feb 27 2019, 11:25 pm
23 y.o. frum driver was arrested. I didnt hear anything about a pregnant wife.

(Not so) Hysterical rumor.

amother
Slategray

Post Thu, Feb 28 2019, 3:02 am
[quote="amother"]

Will we ever know who the perp was?

Why would we need to? The police are doing what needs to be done (he was arrested it seems) I dont believe that knowing his name is important to me
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries