Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
ATT social workers/therapists/case workers

Chaya123

Post Thu, Feb 28 2019, 12:02 pm
Maybe I should post in this forum as well.
If you helped my child tremendously and worked so closely and well with me and we had great relationship, but then had to terminate due to your switching agencies or end of school year, or just making progress, and we left off warmly that you're available for any questions etc, why in the world do you refuse to speak with me now, even when I offer to pay you?
I find this so painful and distrusting.

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, Feb 28 2019, 12:24 pm
I am unlicensed (it's not required for my work in mental health). Even if you offered to pay me a gazillion dollars, my working with you as a private practitioner is illegal in my state and I would have to turn you down. And I wouldn't want to speak with you about your child because I would never put my profession in jeopardy, in case you didn't like the advice I gave you and you sued me, and I was not licensed to advise you in the first place, I could be in major trouble.

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, Feb 28 2019, 12:27 pm
And I will add because I just saw your other thread, no WAY would I EVER respond to your text, where there is a RECORD that I am advising you about your child. Not a chance.

If the person you were working with is licensed, not sure what the issue could be. Just explaining why unfortunately I would have to drop you like a hot potato.

watergirl

Post Thu, Feb 28 2019, 12:49 pm
Locking this thread because its already going in another forum.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics