Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Really low maintenance wig
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Plum

Post Fri, Mar 01 2019, 12:46 pm
Any virgin hair wig can look as good air dried as the hair that grows on your head can. It will depend on the specific wig. Make sure the sheitel macher shows it to you in the air-dried state so you know what you’re getting.

Finer or straighter hair will generally get flatter and more oily as it wears, wavier, curlier, or thicker hair strands may look frizzier as they wear between washes.

Most people I know wear wash and wears, and they look great. But virgin hair is definitely more expensive and will cost you more than $1500 for a long wig.

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Mar 03 2019, 7:25 pm
I have a Yafi Kaminer that's exactly what you're describing- she's known for air dry, flat, very natural looking wigs. I only wash mine 2ce a year but it just is such high-quality hair that it looks very natural.
The downside is that it cost over $4k

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, Mar 03 2019, 8:11 pm
amother wrote:
I have a Yafi Kaminer that's exactly what you're describing- she's known for air dry, flat, very natural looking wigs. I only wash mine 2ce a year but it just is such high-quality hair that it looks very natural.
Anything with a similar effect for a much lower price?

amother1223

Post Sun, Mar 03 2019, 8:47 pm
amother wrote:

Where do you get a yafi kaminer wig and how long has it lasted you?

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Mar 03 2019, 8:48 pm
amother1223 wrote:
Where do you get a yafi kaminer wig and how long has it lasted you?

Chani Kramer in BK. Two years

amother
Seagreen

Post Sun, Mar 03 2019, 8:52 pm
I recently brought in some Sary Pinks for a client. I was impressed with how silky frizz free they dried and the tops were super lightweight and thin. It's not very cheap but you can get shoulder length for 2200.
Maybe give it a try.

amother
Seagreen

Post Sun, Mar 03 2019, 8:53 pm
Also, Zissy wigs is coming out with a cheaper European line that will be around 1500-1600. It might be worth waiting.

Ruchel

Post Tue, Mar 05 2019, 6:05 am
Either low end or high end

amother
Maroon

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 1:47 pm
I’m the OP of this thread and I’m bumping it up. Still on the market for a thin, fine, casual low maintenance wig for under 1k. Anything new on the market?

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 5:33 pm
https://malkywigs.com/collecti.....h-6-2

I bought something like this for $650 (16" length.) I paid 250 to have it cut. The hair is beautiful and it's currently my favorite wig. I do put it in rollers every so often to give it body. I don't think you can totally ignore any wig for 6 months and expect it to look nice. I get tons of compliments and highly recommend this wig.

After looking at the picture again, I realize that the one I bought was all one length. No layers at the sides.

amother
Firebrick

Post Mon, Aug 17 2020, 2:17 pm
amother [ Maroon ] wrote:
I’m the OP of this thread and I’m bumping it up. Still on the market for a thin, fine, casual low maintenance wig for under 1k. Anything new on the market?

This post could be me!

I've also been looking for a year.

Why is this soooo elusive?

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, Aug 17 2020, 9:44 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
This post could be me!

I've also been looking for a year.

Why is this soooo elusive?
the funny thing is I feel like this is what everyone’s wearing, I just can’t figure out where they all get it.

amother
Firebrick

Post Mon, Aug 17 2020, 11:21 pm
What frustrates me is that I’ve asked about comfortable low-maintenance wigs before and don’t get any answers. You’d think no one wears wigs. I guess none are comfortable and low-maintenance 😔

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, Aug 17 2020, 11:55 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
What frustrates me is that I’ve asked about comfortable low-maintenance wigs before and don’t get any answers. You’d think no one wears wigs. I guess none are comfortable and low-maintenance 😔

Could be but usually such questions include an unrealistic low budget.

The Irene blunt is thin, sleek, dries straight and if it fits right pretty comfortable. Miri Olympia is a good choice too.
If you want very comfortable and sleek the z-line from Zissy matches that but will be over 2k depending on your length.

There I gave you 3 recommendations Very Happy .

amother
Vermilion

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 12:15 am
Irene blunt love it shoulder length and pin it half up I get so many compliments bh. I'm blonde. I do blow-dry it tho but I think it can be left as is if u pin up. I wash it every 3 months approx.

amother
Firebrick

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 12:16 am
amother [ Seagreen ] wrote:

The Irene blunt is thin, sleek, dries straight and if it fits right pretty comfortable. Miri Olympia is a good choice too.
If you want very comfortable and sleek the z-line from Zissy matches that but will be over 2k depending on your length.

Thank you! My budget is not unrealistically low, However,I’m OOT and that limits things a bit.

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 12:19 am

Im a newlywed so my zissy is very new. Really not happy with it. Doesnt hold a curl and is quite frizzy

amother
Seagreen

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 12:23 am
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
Im a newlywed so my zissy is very new. Really not happy with it. Doesnt hold a curl and is quite frizzy

Is it Z-line or is it the more expensive Zissy?

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 12:25 am
Is it Z-line or is it the more expensive Zissy?

Uhh....thinking...

I believe zline. Even though that still cost me 3k so idk how its considered a cheaper line lol

ETA: I wouldnt call it sleek. Ive taken it to diff. sheital machers and they tell me they're all like that. I get it curled and it falls the next day and gets a bit frizzy. Arg makes me angry!

studying_torah

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 1:59 am
My sary pink is very thick & heavy.
Years ago Rosemarie wigs were supposed to be super flat & thin. Do they still exist?
Or a lace top- if that's ok for you op, supposed to be super flat.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics