Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking
Protein Shake

amother
Pink

Post Tue, Mar 05 2019, 7:50 am
Does anyone make one as a meal replacement and if so how and what type of protein powder do you use (specific brand type)? Do you just need to shake it? Milk ? Soy milk? What are the different possibiities? Does it really keep you full until next meal?
Please all info appreciated.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Mar 05 2019, 8:35 am
my favorite protein shake is Spirutein- chocolate flavor.
I make it in a blender with almond milk, and it keeps me full for a few hours. I find using a full scoop with 8 oz of milk makes it too thick so I use half a scoop. you could also add more milk to thin it out if you want a full scoop. a full scoop would probably keep you full for longer too.
I like this one because it has a good amount of protein and lots of different vitamins. and it tastes good!

Surrendered

Post Tue, Mar 05 2019, 8:44 am
I use Shaklee protein shake. Chocolate or vanilla.
1 large scoop with a bit of hot water and milk (I add a little sugar free cappuccino) and blend well.
Delicious and very filling.
(I give it to my kids every morning. I crush their vitamins and blend it together with the shake).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking