Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Looking to help a professional organizer.
Previous  1  2

amother
Lavender

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 1:51 pm
Op here. I'm all for education, (I have a degree in a different field too.)currently there is none being offered in Lakewood that I'm aware of.
I know plenty of people who were employed by others who didn't have to sign any forms and after a year opened up their own ..
I get the idea if competition. Id have no problem paying for someone's expertise.

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 2:08 pm
amother wrote:
Op here. I'm all for education, (I have a degree in a different field too.)currently there is none being offered in Lakewood that I'm aware of.
I know plenty of people who were employed by others who didn't have to sign any forms and after a year opened up their own ..
I get the idea if competition. Id have no problem paying for someone's expertise.

Honestly, you really don't seem to get it. You're asking for someone to train her direct competition in a field with a limited client base.

Rubber Ducky

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 2:27 pm
amother wrote:
Op here. I'm all for education, (I have a degree in a different field too.)currently there is none being offered in Lakewood that I'm aware of...

Rechy Zolty lives in the Lakewood area and gives classes: https://www.theorganizingshopp.....ining

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 3:18 pm
amother wrote:

I've never researched this field, yet I'm certain there's lots of education offered online. Why don't you start there?

And I feel bad for the "plenty of people" you know who trained employees who then opened the same shop, likely offering lower pricing and taking some of their clients. It's actually often forbidden - Hasagas Gevul.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics