Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
No budget wig

randomommy

Post Tue, Mar 12 2019, 8:20 pm
Hi all,
so for the first time in my life I have an opportunity to buy a wig with no budget! im really excited but I also dont know where to start. I want something lite, and very easy that will stay out of my face while looking super natural. Id love to hear recommendations. Please only post personal experiences. If you had an unlimiyed budget for a wig what wig would you get?
Thank You!

shirabira

Post Tue, Mar 12 2019, 8:24 pm
A BK
Long one with lace front was $4200.

srbmom

Post Tue, Mar 12 2019, 8:25 pm
I have a Kiki and absolutely love it. Very comfortable on my head and looks natural. The hair isn't super sleek - has a little body to it, but I think that actually makes it look more natural.
It's 4 years old and still looks great (I wear it everyday and wash every 3-4 months)

gumby

Post Tue, Mar 12 2019, 9:12 pm
What color hair ?

randomommy

Post Tue, Mar 12 2019, 9:55 pm
Dark brown. I think I’m a 4.

r1

Post Tue, Mar 12 2019, 10:13 pm
Proabably either a Dini or Ruchi Amit. Most importantly from a Shaitel macher I trust to cut well and stands behind her product.

monkeys

Post Tue, Mar 12 2019, 10:18 pm
Dini

sky

Post Wed, Mar 13 2019, 12:20 am
srbmom wrote:
I have a Kiki and absolutely love it. Very comfortable on my head and looks natural. The hair isn't super sleek - has a little body to it, but I think that actually makes it look more natural.
It's 4 years old and still looks great (I wear it everyday and wash every 3-4 months)

I had a Kiki for years and it was the most gorgeous comfortable sheitel. The hair was always amazing no matter how old it got.

However I was recently told the cap is so comfortable because of the way it is constructed so it doesn’t lie as flat on the head like newer ones do. But it is super comfy to wear for hours.

I do agree with a previous poster to get from someone with the reputation to stand behind what they sell.

My first Kiki was a horrible lemon. I got it from chaya halon and she replaced it with s brand new wig once it didn’t work. I’m sure not everyone would have done that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels