Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Klutzy, seeking super low maintenance wig

kermit

Post Tue, Mar 12 2019, 7:34 pm
I'm in search of a dark blonde wig to wear every day for work.

I'm really not good at putting myself together, I'm a total tomboy and I really don't have time to keep getting my wig styled, like every four weeks is waaaaay too often.

I need something good quality, that I can brush and wear, maybe even wash myself at night then air dry.

I want something high quality, and from someone who knows how to cut it in a way where it if it's brushed or air dried it will still look good.

I would pay between two and three thousand - maybe even more.

I'm willing to pay for something that works or someone who genuinely will give me what I want. but don't want to toss money away and end up with a wig I hate or have I have to keep giving in to way. This will be the sixth wig I purchase, I just want something EASY

please, someone help me, it's hopeless.

ra_mom

Post Tue, Mar 12 2019, 8:10 pm
I suggest a precut. It sounds like you're in my shoes and you really just need to "know" it's the one right when you put it on.
No "I'll just cut it like this, thin it like that, it's raw - just wait until I blow dry it" selling talk. Either it looks good that first minute you put it on, or else keep looking.

amother
Slategray

Post Wed, Mar 13 2019, 3:46 am
Is a hat fall an option for you? It doesn't demand your love, sensitivity and devotion like a full wig.

amother
Lilac

Post Wed, Mar 13 2019, 4:22 am
I am buying really cheap wigs these days. Just turn it inside out and brush. The beach waves lend themselves to this. Every couple of years the styles work. Last time was during hurricane sandy.

I get compliments on the cheap wigs. Some think I stopped covering. I bought 2 early fall. I will probably replace them soon because they don't last. I wear them often. The rest of me is put together. And everyone acts surprised when I tell them the price.

I paid $39.99 each which is less then I pay for a style -$45.00.

Is this something you would consider?

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, Mar 13 2019, 4:52 am
ra_mom wrote:
I suggest a precut. It sounds like you're in my shoes and you really just need to "know" it's the one right when you put it on.
No "I'll just cut it like this, thin it like that, it's raw - just wait until I blow dry it" selling talk. Either it looks good that first minute you put it on, or else keep looking.

Following.

Which place has a variety of precuts, that has blondes like OP needs?

And (for me) do any precuts come in size large caps? I highly doubt it. Ive found the most comfortable size large caps are Clary wigs. Does Clary have precuts?

amother
Teal

Post Wed, Mar 13 2019, 5:50 am
amother wrote:
I am buying really cheap wigs these days. Just turn it inside out and brush. The beach waves lend themselves to this. Every couple of years the styles work. Last time was during hurricane sandy.

I get compliments on the cheap wigs. Some think I stopped covering. I bought 2 early fall. I will probably replace them soon because they don't last. I wear them often. The rest of me is put together. And everyone acts surprised when I tell them the price.

I'm not the Op but I would love to find something in this budget. I haven't worn a sheitland years and don't really have money to spend on one now but I'm feeling like I would like to have one to wear occasionally.

urban gypsy

Post Wed, Mar 13 2019, 6:41 am
amother wrote:

Lilac, I'm a fan of cheap wigs!!! Would you please please post details of what you bought?

kermit

Post Wed, Mar 13 2019, 3:38 pm
Thank you all for your suggestions. Where do you suggest I go for a good quality precut?

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, Mar 13 2019, 3:44 pm
amother wrote:

Is this something you buy online?

ra_mom

Post Wed, Mar 13 2019, 4:01 pm
kermit wrote:
Thank you all for your suggestions. Where do you suggest I go for a good quality precut?

Chayas pre cuts and kiki

4pom

Post Wed, Mar 13 2019, 4:26 pm
amother wrote:

Would really be interested in this too.
Please share details. Thanks!!!

jfk92

Post Wed, Mar 13 2019, 6:41 pm
Would be interested in such a price too!

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, Mar 13 2019, 9:57 pm
amother wrote:

Please can I have the details as to where you purchased these? Thanks
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics