Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
The Bachelor Colton Underwood
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

bshap

Post Tue, Mar 05 2019, 6:23 pm
Beingreal wrote:
I think if Cassie didnt want to be with him...why didnt she say anything earlier? He got so many warnings...btw, cayelynn is not the bachelorette...

Exactly!!
And Colton was doing a really good job all along as the bachelor unlike some of the previous ones so I was rooting for him

amother
Lavender

Post Tue, Mar 05 2019, 7:34 pm
ben shapiro wrote:
Exactly!!
And Colton was doing a really good job all along as the bachelor unlike some of the previous ones so I was rooting for him

I have to go out tonight and don’t want to miss tonight’s show!

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Mar 06 2019, 2:51 pm
Why are so many of the girls so mean to Caelynn?? She was so genuine!

amother
Plum

Post Wed, Mar 06 2019, 5:39 pm
Colton should have sent the other two girls home, stopped filming the show, and started dating Cassie off camera and away from everyone if he was really in love with her and she was the one he would propose to at the end of the show. The fact that he didn't do that shows his lack of commitment to Cassie and he would have blindsided her by picking someone else so I am glad she left (seems to be a theme this season with so many girls leaving on their own). His reaction was immature and put the entire crew in danger further showing that he is not ready for marriage and that Cassie (and the other girls) were right in leaving. Glad Cassie's father got involved, otherwise there is no telling what would have happened had he not spoken to her about her true feelings and intentions of Colton.

amother
Lavender

Post Wed, Mar 06 2019, 6:45 pm
amother wrote:
Why are so many of the girls so mean to Caelynn?? She was so genuine!

Probably jealous of her beauty. So of the women were scary looking. Last nights show was a little boring no?

amother
Lavender

Post Wed, Mar 06 2019, 6:47 pm
amother wrote:
Colton should have sent the other two girls home, stopped filming the show, and started dating Cassie off camera and away from everyone if he was really in love with her and she was the one he would propose to at the end of the show. The fact that he didn't do that shows his lack of commitment to Cassie and he would have blindsided her by picking someone else so I am glad she left (seems to be a theme this season with so many girls leaving on their own). His reaction was immature and put the entire crew in danger further showing that he is not ready for marriage and that Cassie (and the other girls) were right in leaving. Glad Cassie's father got involved, otherwise there is no telling what would have happened had he not spoken to her about her true feelings and intentions of Colton.

Don’t u think some of it is staged by the show? They have to shlep out the show for the rest of the season so how could they let him just stop and send the other 2 home? Another thing I don’t get is how is it that every time all the girls want to marry the guy? How’s that possible? Doesn’t seem realistic.I think most of them do it just to be famous and be the one who gets picked

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Mar 06 2019, 9:30 pm
I really felt bad for him. It was gut wrenching.
I know, I'm too invested lol.
He seemed pretty real. I hope he finds someone that truly loves him.

amother
Navy

Post Wed, Mar 06 2019, 9:39 pm
amother wrote:

I believe in the end he did do this.

Beingreal

Post Thu, Mar 07 2019, 7:03 am
Do you think it was cassies father thst got her so confused?

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Mar 12 2019, 11:26 pm
Yesssssss
He got Cassie!!!!!

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Mar 13 2019, 12:08 am
amother wrote:
Yesssssss
He got Cassie!!!!!

Hope she treats him well.

He seems so genuine . At least she is honest, but I feel like he deserves more reciprocity.

potatoes

Post Wed, Mar 13 2019, 2:37 am
my gut tells me she will never love and desire him the way he loves and desires her.
she is just not mature enough yet, too wishy washy.
Tayasha was mature, elegant, a step above. He lost out on a a true definition of a woman by not choosing her.
maybe he wasnt looking for someone so mature, but he went the opposite.
I doubt she will ever be more clear, and I doubt her parents will ever support this relationship.
I feel sorry for him.

potatoes

Post Wed, Mar 13 2019, 2:38 am
Hannah B will make a very entertaining Bachelorette! she is quirky, it will be interesting

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Mar 13 2019, 10:27 am
amother wrote:
Hope she treats him well.

He seems so genuine . At least she is honest, but I feel like he deserves more reciprocity.
check them out on Instagram, she sounds quite head over heels for him by now

i3hashem

Post Wed, Mar 13 2019, 10:32 am
I dont have Instagram
please share

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Mar 13 2019, 10:48 am
i3hashem wrote:
I dont have Instagram
please share

cassierandolph: I was going to wait until west coast aired to post this, but I am too impatient. So here it goes! The secret is finally out!!! Colton, you truly have my heart ♥️ Walking into this experience, I honestly wasn’t sure that true love could come from it. It hasn’t necessarily been the easiest road to get to where we are, but if that’s what it took to get here, then every single twist and turn has been undeniably WORTH IT. The last 4 months, just focusing on “us” have been amazing and you have become my best friend. You have shown me the purest, strongest love that any girl could ask for. You jumped a fence, took a risk, and challenged the “rules” to fight for us. I can’t even begin to describe how lucky I feel to have you by my side. I am so excited to see what is next for us in this new phase of our “journey”... I’d jump a thousand fences for you and “like, I know, I KNOW”😉 that I love you more than words, point blank♥️
ps. you still give me butterflies 🦋

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 1:40 pm
Just read this in the news, maybe it's old news but I must've missed it. Had to come back to this thread.

Colton is gay? Like what? Just read that Netflix is giving him his own show, living life as a publicly gay man.

Thoughts?

STMommy

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 1:49 pm
This came out, no pun intended, this morning.

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 1:54 pm
Some people will do anything for fame and fortune

amother
Aqua

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 1:58 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
Just read this in the news, maybe it's old news but I must've missed it. Had to come back to this thread.

Colton is gay? Like what? Just read that Netflix is giving him his own show, living life as a publicly gay man.

Thoughts?

I wonder if Cassie and the other women on his season have grounds for a lawsuit considering they were dating a closeted gay man (which is fraud). The show should be vetting their bachelors better to ensure these things don't happen.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics