Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
J&J iced cappuccino - Lakewood
1  2  Next

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 4:40 am
Has anyone seen this item on sale in Lakewood?
Usually before Purim there are large boxes of them out for sale. This year I haven’t seen them aside for the few on the stores shelves.

Anyone know which store has them on sale now?

Chayalle

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 7:02 am
Hey I was wondering the same thing! That's my teens' standard M'M (with a homemade babka.)

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 7:25 am
Chayalle wrote:
Hey I was wondering the same thing! That's my teens' standard M'M (with a homemade babka.)

So strange... I was in npgs/Jackson and Gourmet Glatt but couldn’t find...

Anyone know???

Chayalle

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 7:26 am
I think I'm gonna call GG and ask them when they are getting them in.

amother
Tangerine

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 7:52 am
I saw it in Evergreens purim tent.

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 8:09 am
I also saw it in evergreens Purim tent but it was not on sale. It was $1.89 each. Keep us posted if you find!

mommyhood

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 8:33 am
I've heard it's not available in other places as well. We don't drink them and we got so many of them in past years that we had a hard time giving away so I'm not disappointed.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 8:34 am
They seem to be very expensive this year. Most years they are put on sale.

rgr

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 8:35 am
Chayalle wrote:

Hey mine too! I almost just bought them for $2 a piece yesterday but I held out. Last year I got them $5 for 6 at Bingo in Brooklyn.
Ive been checking bingo here for the past few weeks and they don't have it on sale

amother
Aubergine

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 8:43 am
I was also looking for them. I bought small grape juices instead.

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 9:12 am
Chayalle wrote:
I think I'm gonna call GG and ask them when they are getting them in.

GG has on shelves. But not a lot and I didn’t see a sale price. Unless they are saving for next week sales.

singleagain

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 9:28 am
I just spoke to someone in the biz and they said j&j had a bad production this year. So the supplier is not resupplying the stores.

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 9:29 am
Op here-

So I just went into NPGS and they said that when they got their last delivery, J&J said that they didn’t have any more.

They did have the J&J diet cappuccino (which I don’t like) on sale with the Purim things for $1.19. They said that they had the French Vanilla out on Sunday and it was all sold out by the end of the day. I saw the sign still hanging for $1.19.

They are expecting a J&J delivery on Wednesday but they don’t know what J&J will send.

I guess I’ll check back late Wednesday or Thursday. If not, I hope that evergreen will still have... at that high price ..

(I’m anonymous so I’m not worried about disclosing my age.. but when I first started to drink this more than 20 years ago they were .79!!! Then they went up to.89 and then $1.00!!!
I do happen to like this drink a lot, although for dieting purposes I hold back. It’s the kind of thing you either like or dislike! I tend to give things for mishloach manos that I would like to get.

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Mar 11 2019, 9:32 am
amother wrote:
Op here-

So I just went into NPGS and they said that when they got their last delivery, J&J said that they didn’t have any more.

They did have the J&J diet cappuccino (which I don’t like) on sale with the Purim things for $1.19. They said that they had the French Vanilla out on Sunday and it was all sold out by the end of the day. I saw the sign still hanging for $1.19.

They are expecting a J&J delivery on Wednesday but they don’t know what J&J will send.

I guess I’ll check back late Wednesday or Thursday. If not, I hope that evergreen will still have... at that high price ..

(I’m anonymous so I’m not worried about disclosing my age.. but when I first started to drink this more than 20 years ago they were .79!!! Then they went up to.89 and then $1.00!!!
I do happen to like this drink a lot, although for dieting purposes I hold back. It’s the kind of thing you either like or dislike! I tend to give things for mishloach manos that I would like to get.

I know GG is also getting a j&j drlivery wendsday because I’m waiting on some out of stock items so they may also still get.

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Mar 13 2019, 9:24 am
It’s Wednesday... has anyone seen them in town yet?

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Mar 13 2019, 9:41 am
No!! Was in the coop 2 hours ago. No sights. No j&j truck either

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Mar 14 2019, 9:04 am
Any luck?? Has anyone seen? Stores still don’t have!

singleagain

Post Thu, Mar 14 2019, 9:14 am
They had a bad run so until the factory makes more it will be out of stores.

Chayalle

Post Thu, Mar 14 2019, 12:39 pm
Oy. Looks like we are going to have to come up with a way to make a homemade version.

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Mar 14 2019, 1:01 pm
Evergreen and kosher village still have diet cappuccino... for $1.99
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics