Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Please daven for my son
Previous  1  2

shirachadasha

Post Wed, Mar 13 2019, 11:32 pm
I'm davening for a refua sheleima for your son and some uneventful and downright boring moments for you, Thunderstorm.

sub

Post Wed, Mar 13 2019, 11:50 pm
Refuah shlaima

Coffee Addict

Post Thu, Mar 14 2019, 12:10 am
Thanks for the update! Praying that everything should go smoothly and quickly for the best!

seeker

Post Thu, Mar 14 2019, 1:30 am
OMG I'm so sorry you had to go through this! Refuah sheleima!

etky

Post Thu, Mar 14 2019, 1:35 am
Refuah shleimah.
So scary.
Glad to read that the surgery went well and be"h it sounds like he should be home well before Purim....

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Mar 14 2019, 3:29 am
Refua Shelaima!

Will you be in the hospital over Shabbos? Are you getting all the help you need there, Bikur Cholim, etc.?

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Mar 14 2019, 3:40 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
Refua Shelaima!

Will you be in the hospital over Shabbos? Are you getting all the help you need there, Bikur Cholim, etc.?

The surgeon said that she hopes we could go home on Friday. I'm banking on it. But it's too early to tell at this point.
There's a Bikur Cholim room with some sandwiches, yogurt and snacks and drinks right down the hall B"H. My brother works at a different hospital but has connections with frum patient reps etc at other hospitals in NY so I can turn to him if anything crops up. He verified to make sure that we were in good hands with the surgeon, and he also was able to walk me through the whole process of what everything means and what I should expect. He said not to hesitate to call him if I need anything. My sister also traveled two hours to bring me dinner and to give me moral support while my DS was in surgery (it's a good thing. He was in surgery way longer than expected). Baruch HaShem things are looking up. I just can't sleep with all the interruptions.

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Mar 14 2019, 3:42 am
I'm glad to hear that you have support. May things continue to go smoothly, and you all get out of there soon. Hug

DVOM

Post Thu, Mar 14 2019, 6:05 am
Refuah Shelayma!

I'll be thinking of you guys!

devash1

Post Thu, Mar 14 2019, 7:17 am
Davening for a speedy recovery!!

Post Thu, Mar 14 2019, 1:14 pm
Refuah sheleima!! Thinking of you!! Hope you bezras H' end up coming home for Shabbos!!

jflower

Post Thu, Mar 14 2019, 9:50 pm
thunderstorm, I just read this and want to wish your son a refuah shelaima. I hope things go smoothly and you have a peaceful Shabbos.

Rubber Ducky

Post Thu, Mar 14 2019, 10:41 pm
Refuah shaleima to your son. Wishing you an uneventful Shabbos.

anonymrs

Post Fri, Mar 15 2019, 1:55 pm
thunderstorm, how is he doing?

thunderstorm

Post Fri, Mar 15 2019, 2:12 pm
Thanks so much everyone for your tefillos, well wishes and concern. The doctors , nurses and I are all amazed how quickly my DS is recovering and how well he's feeling. With praise to HaShem , I am grateful to have been discharged and recently got home. DS is already busy tending to his chickens and rabbits outdoors. He couldn't handle not being here to take care of them. Similarly I'm grateful to be holding my 8 month old once again. We haven't seen each other in a while. May all sick peoplr have quick and easy recoveries! Gotta clean up the wreck I was greeted with. Will gladly accept the mess. Gut Shabbos!!

ra_mom

Post Fri, Mar 15 2019, 2:30 pm
Oh my goodness thunderstorm- I'm so sorry for everything you and your son and family have been through this week! May he have a complete and speedy refuah shelaima and may hashem send you strength and rest!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed