Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Do prettier wives have happier marriages?
  Previous  1  2  3  9  10  11

Ruchel

Post Sat, Mar 16 2019, 4:27 pm
SHE was bad?? sorry?? What about him loving another through decades?? He was the coward

amother
Cyan

Post Sat, Mar 16 2019, 4:41 pm
And I always wonder if women with a bigger bust are more attractive to their husbands and have a better s-x life. Do you think that could be true?
It always seems to me to be more important than a pretty face - way more s-xy! I guess everyone has a complex about what they don't have....

amother
White

Post Sat, Mar 16 2019, 9:34 pm
I remember a few months ago listening to a TED talk where the speaker (don’t recall her name) claimed marriages tend to be happier when the wife is more attractive than the husband. She elaborated that this doesn’t mean you have to be super hot to be a happy wife. Only that if women marry someone at least slightly less attractive than they are, they have a better chance at happiness. This was based on some studies.
So if what this woman says has any merit, it’s not so much about being pretty as not marrying a guy better looking than you are.

Ruchel

Post Mon, Mar 18 2019, 4:07 pm
Some men like small
Some men prefer other parts
Face is def the most important

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Mar 18 2019, 5:47 pm
Ruchel wrote:
Some men like small
Some men prefer other parts
Face is def the most important

Why did this awful thread get reawoken? It was bad enough the first time around.

Re: face. This is far too simplistic. There are plenty of women with less than perfect faces who are happily married and we have all seen the celebrities cheat with less pretty versions of their wives. In a nutshell “happier marriages” as previously discussed on here ad nauseum don’t just happen because of a pretty face.
Page 11 of 11   Previous  1  2  3  9  10  11 Recent Topics