Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Pediatric occupational therapy clinic lkwd

amother
Puce

Post Fri, Mar 15 2019, 7:33 am
Can anyone recommend? My son has severe sensory needs.

amother
Sienna

Post Fri, Mar 15 2019, 7:48 am
The sensory outlet have some great OTs. Children specialized hospital also (in Toms River, and usually a wait for eval and then a slot, although you can get lucky with a cancelation).

Chayalle

Post Fri, Mar 15 2019, 7:49 am
I don't know about clinic, but Ruchie Cohen has some great occupational therapists working for her.

Cmon be nice

Post Fri, Mar 15 2019, 8:10 am
Theratots on Rt 9

amother
Aquamarine

Post Fri, Mar 15 2019, 8:17 am
Another vote for Children's Specialized. The location on Lakehurst Rd is a satellite office with a gorgeous gym and tons of toys/supplies. Haven't seen the gym at the other location but imagine it would be the same.

amother
Puce

Post Fri, Mar 15 2019, 8:18 am
Chayalle wrote:
I don't know about clinic, but Ruchie Cohen has some great occupational therapists working for her.

Do you have her number? Thanks

newlywed613

Post Fri, Mar 15 2019, 1:09 pm
Sensory outlet has a great name. So does optimal care therapy by gitty zelcer....shes supposed to be amazing very specialized in sensory needs.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sat, Mar 16 2019, 7:31 pm
Therasense-Bruchi (Sara) Greenspan-is amazing!! She’s been mentioned a few times on here on other threads with lots of people recommending her. She was the supervisor in Brain Builders for years before she opened private practice. She also offers Sunday appointments which might be nice for you.

She’s great with kids and from personal experience I’ve seen great results with her for one of my children. She’s extremely honest as well and let’s you know what u can do at home if u don’t want to pronlong therapy.

732-955-4841

Hatzlacha!

amother
Orange

Post Sat, Mar 16 2019, 7:40 pm
amother wrote:
Therasense-Bruchi (Sara) Greenspan-is amazing!! She’s been mentioned a few times on here on other threads with lots of people recommending her. She was the supervisor in Brain Builders for years before she opened private practice. She also offers Sunday appointments which might be nice for you.

She’s great with kids and from personal experience I’ve seen great results with her for one of my children. She’s extremely honest as well and let’s you know what u can do at home if u don’t want to pronlong therapy.

732-955-4841

Hatzlacha!

She was my son's OT at Brain Builders. She's so professional and caring. She approached his needs as a whole person, not just his individual sensory and fine motor problems.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics