Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
College admissions cheating scheme
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

1untamedgirl

Post Sat, Mar 16 2019, 9:22 pm
Here is another article about the political donations of some of those charged. I am not sure if the dailywire is kosher on imamother but still posting it for those interested- https://www.dailywire.com/news.....apiro

anon for this

Post Sat, Mar 16 2019, 9:45 pm
Squishy wrote:
You're a riot. I would be calling out a conservative if they did to a liberal what she did to me on this thead. She distorted my words and then had the nerve to say she proved me wrong.

Don't you people have integrity? Can't you call put dishonesty wherever it is?

I'm so glad you find me entertaining! It's nice to have an appreciative audience, because my kids usually groan at my jokes (admittedly, they're mostly puns), and you seem like you could use more humor in your life.

I stand by what I said about SixOfWands. Her posts are well-researched, she admits when she's wrong, and she makes her points without engaging in hyperbole or name-calling.

Also, I'm not sure why you're referring to me as "you people". I'm one poster and do not think it's appropriate to speak for others without being specifically asked to do so.

Post Sat, Mar 16 2019, 9:58 pm
anon for this wrote:
I'm so glad you find me entertaining! It's nice to have an appreciative audience, because my kids usually groan at my jokes (admittedly, they're mostly puns), and you seem like you could use more humor in your life.

I stand by what I said about SixOfWands. Her posts are well-researched, she admits when she's wrong, and she makes her points without engaging in hyperbole or name-calling.

Also, I'm not sure why you're referring to me as "you people". I'm one poster and do not think it's appropriate to speak for others without being specifically asked to do so.

Then why doesn't she admit she distorted my words in this thread? This isn't the first time, nor the second. It is probably the 6th or 7th time it was done to me and others that I saw. She ignores me when I tell her to stop distorting posts.

How can you not see what was done in this thead? Are you being willfully blind in this matter? BTW I would call a conservative for distorting a liberals post if I saw it. There should be honesty when posting or why bother?

princessleah

Post Sun, Mar 17 2019, 7:58 am
What... people are hypocritical???? Hold on, let me call Reuters!!!!

This is not a Democrat vs. Republican issue.... just humans with money trying to buy their way in life.

1untamedgirl

Post Sun, Mar 17 2019, 10:19 am
princessleah wrote:
What... people are hypocritical???? Hold on, let me call Reuters!!!!

This is not a Democrat vs. Republican issue.... just humans with money trying to buy their way in life.

At least they paid for it with their own money instead of getting/stealing money from the govt/taxpayers. but if they do end up being separated from their family and go to prison then will they pay for prison themselves as well or will taxpayers have to fund their time in prison? Doesn't seem like a good deal for taxpayers to pay for the rich to be in prison when they can pay for it themselves with their own money..
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics