Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Dentist Dr Venditto in Lakewood?

amother
Gold

Post Sat, Mar 16 2019, 11:34 pm
I have Cigna dhmo. Most of the dentists listed within my radius on their website are part of clinics with bad reviews. This is one of the only people with consistently good reviews (only 15 though). Has anyone heard of him?
We will change insurance in a year but for this year, I'm wondering if I can use him for myself and my kids.

amother
cornflower

Post Sat, Mar 16 2019, 11:45 pm
I also have Cigna and use the most amazing dentist, dr Berley in ocean nj. About 25 minutes from Lakewood and worth the drive. I use him for my kids too. Office is very well run you never wait for your appt, go right in. Everyone is so friendly and nice. Dr Berley is so gentle and extremely experienced.

amother
Gold

Post Sat, Mar 16 2019, 11:52 pm
amother wrote:
I also have Cigna and use the most amazing dentist, dr Berley in ocean nj. About 25 minutes from Lakewood and worth the drive. I use him for my kids too. Office is very well run you never wait for your appt, go right in. Everyone is so friendly and nice. Dr Berley is so gentle and extremely experienced.

I have Cigna DHMO which is different than Cigna PPO. I did not see a Dr. Berley. Is he part of a clinic or his own practice?

I also saw a Ryan Pannorfi and Gregory Scalafani with good reviews. Anyone heard of them? And a Ryan T Richardson for kids.

amother
Gold

Post Sun, Mar 17 2019, 1:09 pm
Bump
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries