Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Take this thread in as many directions possible
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 19  20  21  Next

amother
Green

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 10:02 am
ectomorph wrote:
If you need to ask if your husband is gay, the answer is yes.

Gay as in happy? Isn’t that a Mitzvah Gedola? Especially on Purim? Her DH is a Talmid Chachim!

Chayalle

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 10:03 am
giselle wrote:
I’m very pretty, so obviously I have the perfect marriage and my husband fulfills all my expectations. I sent him multiple photos before we dated, so he knew up front that we’d have a great marriage. Some people think it’s shallow, but that’s beauty shaming and it offends me.

Just because you are okay with the drinking doesn't mean everyone has to give Shidduch pictures.

amother
Green

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 10:03 am
ectomorph wrote:
You must have been vaccinated and the toxins made you crazy. Here's my link to detoxify for 900 dollars a day

I think maybe she ate some Carbs. With a name like Crust, it is to be expected. Carbs give energy. Energy is not allowed. You must be miserable and write about your pain on here.

Chayalle

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 10:04 am
Making your kids eat their crust is so old-fashioned. You need to take a parenting course about how to raise kids in today's world.

amother
Green

keym wrote:
You're going to need to ask my LOR. Yours is not reliable/too from/not from enough. Mine is the only one good enough.

Yours is gay.

Edited to say, gay, as in happy lest my post be misconstrued. All the best Rabbonim are happy right?

simba

keym wrote:
Sure. Rabbi Local Orthodox.
234-567-8900.
But he only answers shaylos if you're under a size 10. So you'll just have to starve until you reach there.

Hahaha !! I just called and he asked me my size so I said the real answer (of course!) and he gave me the number to a nutritionist and said I should stay nidda until I lose enough weight to call him back.
How will dh and I manage that long? I have more weight to lose then the amount of posts I’ve made on ima TMI Crying

Any advice that doesn’t include reading a book?

giselle

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 10:05 am
amother wrote:
Gay as in happy? Isn’t that a Mitzvah Gedola? Especially on Purim? Her DH is a Talmid Chachim!

One finger one thumb keep moving..

(Please state your qualifications and struggles upfront if you have the life experience to get that reference. Otherwise I can’t take anything you say seriously.)

ectomorph

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 10:07 am
aricelli wrote:
How dare you compare my situation to yours? Gymnast spy... gay... can you even see a parrallel here? Why would you think we have anything in common?
how dare I??? How dare you!!! I'm fuming!!

Leaving kollel is way worse than being gay!! There goes my olam haba!

ectomorph

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 10:08 am
amother wrote:
You don’t really hate Laura Doyle, you need her for your marriage. It’s so obvious that you must bring her in your life. It is not possible to function without her books. You clearly are not doing self care. It is ok to deny your love for Laura Doyle on this site, because obviously you just haven’t seen the light yet. Just buy yourself some flowers and all will be ok.

Actually, OP, maybe you should buy yourself some flowers too. Then your sister will be so impressed at your ability to do self-care.

Haha I am sitting here laughing at this one!! Can't even think of anything to top it

aricelli

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 10:09 am
ectomorph wrote:
how dare I??? How dare you!!! I'm fuming!!

Leaving kollel is way worse than being gay!! There goes my olam haba!

Poor ectomorph! Can your angry be coming from the fact that you dont have matching dresses this season?
PM me your address. I have glorious childrens ensembles that I can send you

ectomorph

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 10:09 am
simba wrote:
Hahaha !! I just called and he asked me my size so I said the real answer (of course!) and he gave me the number to a nutritionist and said I should stay nidda until I lose enough weight to call him back.
How will dh and I manage that long? I have more weight to lose then the amount of posts I’ve made on ima TMI Crying

Any advice that doesn’t include reading a book?

Losing weight is easy. It's all about mind over matter.

Mind over matter. Repeat this mantra. When I was 9 months pregnant I ran a marathin and won. You just need to be stronger.

karat

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 10:10 am
aricelli wrote:
Poor ectomorph! Can your angry be coming from the fact that you dont have matching dresses this season?

Don’t forget the matching $20 hair bow.

Last edited by karat on Tue, Mar 19 2019, 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

aricelli

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 10:11 am
aricelli wrote:

And if you dont have children yet, I did not mean to hurt you. I myself waited many years . And besides its a segulah

ectomorph

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 10:11 am
aricelli wrote:

That's definitely where it comes from! How did you know! I live oot and we all wear mismatched hand me downs. Not like those rich brooklyners who stress me out with how perfect they look

aricelli

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 10:12 am
aricelli wrote:
And if you dont have children yet, I did not mean to hurt you. I myself waited many years . And besides its a segulah

To be hurt I meant- not to keep fancy childrens clothing in your house I mean. Thats a segulah for riches and we dont want that

aricelli

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 10:13 am
karat wrote:
Don’t forget the matching $20 hair bow.

Karat! Your so entitled! Her kids can wear their hair in their eyes this season

aricelli

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 10:14 am
aricelli wrote:
To be hurt I meant- not to keep fancy childrens clothing in your house I mean. Thats a segulah for riches and we dont want that

Oh btw:
Is this the style this season?
Because I need a new wig

giselle

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 10:21 am
aricelli wrote:
Oh btw:
Is this the style this season?
Because I need a new wig

Just bought the latest (summer weight chenille) snood for pesach. But you “need” a new wig. Such high hasagos. You must be from Lakewood.

amother
Green

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 10:23 am
aricelli wrote:
You beat me to it!
Fine-
A better option would me for them to read about “Five Love Languages” because it seems like his love language may be “wine” so she’ll learn to love him by drinking along with him...

This post resonates with me so much. My kids’ love language is also whine.

aricelli

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 10:27 am
ectomorph wrote:
Losing weight is easy. It's all about mind over matter.

Mind over matter. Repeat this mantra. When I was 9 months pregnant I ran a marathin and won. You just need to be stronger.

Marathon. Not marathin. Please watch your spelling
Page 5 of 21   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 19  20  21  Next Recent Topics