Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Orthodontist-Eisenberg or Steinberg

Rosemarie

Post Sat, Mar 16 2019, 11:54 pm
Anyone have any information on either of these 2 othodontists in Boro Park? I need to choose one to start with my kid but have no info to make a decision of one over the other. Any help, reviews on one or both, comparisons if you have experience with both, all will be appreciated!

Thanks!

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sat, Mar 16 2019, 11:58 pm
I think you mean Eisenberger. I have two children currently seeing them. The older one is a patient at Dr. Steinberg and just had his braces removed. The younger one just received Invisalign at Dr. Eisenberger. Both are great; however, Dr. Steinberg seems a bit old-fashioned (in fact, he was my orthodontist as a teen) and does not offer Invisalign. Dr. Eisenberger has a modern, airy office and they are very pleasant to deal with.
I would also look into their hours to make sure it works with your child's schedule. Most of my older DS's appointments were scheduled first thing in the morning on Sundays at Dr. Steinberg since he leaves so early and comes home so late each day from school, and Fridays they close at 12. I believe Dr. Eisenberger is closed on Sundays but has late hours once a month on Fridays to accommodate bachurim.

Come to think of it, I was so impressed with Dr. Eisenberger's office that I think I will continue with them for my younger children.

Another thing to consider is if your insurance will approve your child's treatment. Younger DS's case was denied at Dr. Steinberg so we tried again at Dr. Eisenberger. Although it was denied once again, we opted to continue at Dr. Eisenberger and are paying out-of-pocket.

amother
Hotpink

Post Sun, Mar 17 2019, 12:21 am
I use Dr Rosenberg for my children so I can't help you with the information you're looking for. However, I'm curious what the difference in pricing is between the orthodontists. I'm paying $5,000 at Dr Rosenberg. How much does Dr Eisenberg charge?

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Mar 17 2019, 12:47 am
amother wrote:
I use Dr Rosenberg for my children so I can't help you with the information you're looking for. However, I'm curious what the difference in pricing is between the orthodontists. I'm paying $5,000 at Dr Rosenberg. How much does Dr Eisenberg charge?

They charge around 4800... if u pay certain amount up front they give u little off. Don’t remember what I was told ( my insurance doesn’t pay and currently I can’t afford it so I’m putting on back burner for now)

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Mar 17 2019, 1:15 am
amother wrote:

DS has a mild case so only needs one year of treatment. Because of that, I was quoted the discounted price of $3800 for standard braces, but Invisalign was having a promotion, so Invisalign actually came out cheaper. So since we paid up front, we are only paying $3000 for his treatment.

amother
Bisque

Post Sun, Mar 17 2019, 3:57 am
Rosemarie wrote:
Anyone have any information on either of these 2 othodontists in Boro Park? I need to choose one to start with my kid but have no info to make a decision of one over the other. Any help, reviews on one or both, comparisons if you have experience with both, all will be appreciated!

Thanks!

I looked into both and chose to use Dr Eisenberger. I'm very happy there.

tweety1

Post Sun, Mar 17 2019, 6:55 am
I'm currently using Dr Eisenberger for my child. I'm very very happy. I dunno which location you're gonna use bp or willy. I'm using bp. The (Jewish) secretary is very very nice. The dr, his assistants are all very nice. Gorgeous, professional, up to date with technology office.

Rosemarie

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 11:17 am
amother wrote:
I looked into both and chose to use Dr Eisenberger. I'm very happy there.

What made you choose Dr Eisenberger over Dr Steinberg? That's exactly what I'm trying to figure out. I haven't heard anything negative about either one from people who use them. So I need something to help me choose

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 12:25 pm
I found that the end results of Dr. Steinberg were better than Dr. Eisenberger. The bite and smile were nicer. Its not that Dr. steinberg is old fashioned, he just thinks invisalign has a lot of cons.

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 3:23 pm
Steinberg is amazing.

I actually discussed invisalign with him and he says it doesn't work as well as braces. You can have an open conversation with him about why he doesn't use it and he'll explain it. I trust his judgment completely.

amother
DarkViolet

Post Mon, Feb 05 2024, 2:11 pm
Bumping

Were you happy with the end result with Invisalign by Eisenberger?

I want to start orthodontics for my daughter who only needs for cosmetic reasons

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Feb 05 2024, 2:24 pm
amother DarkViolet wrote:
Bumping

Were you happy with the end result with Invisalign by Eisenberger?

I want to start orthodontics for my daughter who only needs for cosmetic reasons

Yes, DS and I were quite pleased, although I believe he overcorrected his teeth so DS needed to continue his treatment for longer- and he never felt it was important enough to reach out to me and explain what happened. But all in all, I was satisfied and my next two children are currently happy customers (patients) at Dr. Eisenberger's office with traditional braces.

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Feb 05 2024, 2:26 pm
My son recently finished his Invisalign with Dr Eisenberger office. We are very happy bh.

amother
DarkViolet

Post Mon, Feb 05 2024, 2:42 pm
Thank you

amother
Geranium

Post Mon, Feb 05 2024, 2:50 pm
im actually using dr Eisenberger's office as adult doing Invisalign.

super happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics