Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Shore Children's Dental (near Lakewood)
Previous  1  2

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 11:45 am
Do you have insurance for Dr. Semah? If not, what are the prices like?

rikki 1

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 12:03 pm
There's a small dental practice starting with now on a friend's recommendation. it's called Madison Dental and it's in a small house on County Line off Madison Avenue. Last time we had a cavity filled we were in and out in a half hour! And they dealt with my son who has huge anxiety.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 12:04 pm
rikki 1 wrote:
There's a small dental practice starting with now on a friend's recommendation. it's called Madison Dental and it's in a small house on County Line off Madison Avenue. Last time we had a cavity filled we were in and out in a half hour! And they dealt with my son who has huge anxiety.

is that dr. wakslack?

rikki 1

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 12:05 pm
Yes, he's frum and takes Jersey Care

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 12:43 pm
rikki 1 wrote:
Yes, he's frum and takes Jersey Care

How long has he been in practice for?

rikki 1

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 12:44 pm
I don't know any details, sorry

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Mar 19 2019, 1:01 pm
I just called, but they said that Dr. Wakslak is not taking new patients, only Dr. Mandara. Who did you see? Does anyone know if Dr. Mandara is good?

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Apr 28 2019, 12:43 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
I just called, but they said that Dr. Wakslak is not taking new patients, only Dr. Mandara. Who did you see? Does anyone know if Dr. Mandara is good?

Bump
Also looking for a new dentist for my child who takes jersey care (United)

amother
Teal

Post Sun, Apr 28 2019, 4:09 pm
We highly recommend Jackson Pediatric Dental (near Jackson NPGS). They are amazing with scared and/or difficult kids and seem to only do what is really necessary (and always discuss it first). My kids both love it there. The entire staff is amazing. And they do take UHCCP

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Apr 28 2019, 4:38 pm
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
We highly recommend Jackson Pediatric Dental (near Jackson NPGS). They are amazing with scared and/or difficult kids and seem to only do what is really necessary (and always discuss it first). My kids both love it there. The entire staff is amazing. And they do take UHCCP

I called them and they said they are not taking new patients. I asked them right away if they are taking uhcp so maybe they would really take new patients but don’t want those with uhcp.

It was strange because a few weeks earlier I went to the mall on a Sunday afternoon and this dental practice had a whole table set up with freebies promoting their practice. I asked them why they had a table set up at the mall if they didn’t want new patients. They said they were doing a favor to the mall..,, whatever...
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics