Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Many new bakeries in BP, but not ONE Organic Produce store;(
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Chocolate

Post Sat, Mar 23 2019, 9:10 pm
ectomorph wrote:
Krm is in bp and prices are amazing there. I go there and save 5$ every pack of chicken I buy

OP here. Me too. No reason to leave the neighborhood for groceries for most.

amother
Purple

Post Sat, Mar 23 2019, 9:13 pm
amother wrote:
OP here. Me too. No reason to leave the neighborhood for groceries for most.

There are great clothing stores in BP, but if you want something specifically from Zara you'll have to leave the neighborhood. Similarly, you can probably expect that you'll have to leave the neighborhood for certain specialty groceries. If Zara felt it was worthwhile to open a store in BP they would do so. And if an organic produce store felt it was worthwhile to open in BP they would do so as well.

ra_mom

Post Sat, Mar 23 2019, 9:40 pm
amother wrote:
There are great clothing stores in BP, but if you want something specifically from Zara you'll have to leave the neighborhood. Similarly, you can probably expect that you'll have to leave the neighborhood for certain specialty groceries. If Zara felt it was worthwhile to open a store in BP they would do so. And if an organic produce store felt it was worthwhile to open in BP they would do so as well.

OP and others didn't say they don't leave BP for clothing. Very Happy

amother
Chocolate

Post Sat, Mar 23 2019, 10:11 pm
ra_mom wrote:

Absolutely!

Funny how my Amother color is Chocolate (and I do very well in BP when looking for the best chocolates!), one of my addictions. How did the site know?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sat, Mar 23 2019, 10:23 pm
ra_mom wrote:

Even clothing shopping can be done exclusively in my neighborhood. I tend to shop mostly in BP for tznius clothing for my girls.

amother
Chocolate

Post Sat, Mar 23 2019, 10:27 pm
Interesting how there are so many stores and shopping avenues in Flatbush, but theyre all spread out, Avenue J, Avenue M, Kings Highway, etc so you cant do grocery shopping and clothing shopping without making stops on different avenues.

Avenue J/Coney has some clothing stores, but no really good Supermarket close walking distance to them, afaik.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries