Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Baltimore kitchen designer/ contractor

SDmother

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 6:27 am
Please share your experience with any Baltimore kitchen contractors that do mid to high end kitchens with a designer/space planner included. If you feel comfortable please also list total price and if the price was increased from the initial quote. Thanks!

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 6:53 am
Rubber Ducky has posted her work on here, and it is gorgeous. I don't know her name in real life or her company, but I would consider her if I lived in your area.

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 9:23 am
Squishy wrote:
Rubber Ducky has posted her work on here, and it is gorgeous. I don't know her name in real life or her company, but I would consider her if I lived in your area.

She is amazing. I don't live in Baltimore and worked with her via email. So so happy with my kitchen.

SDmother

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 11:00 am
Bump

Rubber Ducky

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 4:34 pm
I didn't see this thread earlier. My website is www.design613.com

I do home and kitchen design and space planning in the Baltimore metro area and in Silver Spring, and occasionally have a long-distance client — Hi, Amother Pink!

In Maryland I also sell kitchen cabinets, including 6 Square, Canyon Creek, and Cuisimax (Cuisine Laurier).

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Mar 26 2019, 11:29 am
Another vote for Rubber Ducky! She designed my kitchen several years ago and I am thrilled with it and recommend her to people all the time! She really knows how to make the most of the space you're working with and customize it to your specific needs.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen