Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
HP/Edison NJ

amother
Rose

Post Wed, Oct 10 2018, 10:16 pm
Hi my husband and I were looking into moving to the HP/Edison area. I need to commute to downtown NYC and I have been reading up on line that it seems if we stick to the 'crossways section' that it would make the commute more manageable. Does anyone know off hand how long it takes 'door to door' if one walks to Edison station. I have heard that there is a 2 year waiting list for a parking permit. Is this true?

amother
Blue

Post Sat, Mar 30 2019, 11:36 pm
amother wrote:
Hi my husband and I were looking into moving to the HP/Edison area. I need to commute to downtown NYC and I have been reading up on line that it seems if we stick to the 'crossways section' that it would make the commute more manageable. Does anyone know off hand how long it takes 'door to door' if one walks to Edison station. I have heard that there is a 2 year waiting list for a parking permit. Is this true?

Hi. I live in edison/hp. Yes crossways is close to train station. Can be within 1-10 min walk. Takes an hour to get to nyc. No wait for a parking permit if you are resident.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating