Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Vacation idea

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sat, Mar 30 2019, 9:14 pm
We are trying to plan a vacation for the end of the summer for me, husband and 3 (almost 4) child. Anyone did anything really amazing they would recommend?
Really wanted to go to Israel but we said tickets are very expensive them so might try to push off till winter. Then were thought of maybe italy? A road trip from Arizona to San Diego? What other ideas have you done and loved?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sat, Mar 30 2019, 9:15 pm
Just clarifying cuz I just reread and sounds confusing. I have 1 child. He's 3 turning 4 right after the summer

flowerpower

Post Sat, Mar 30 2019, 9:21 pm
San Diego is nice! There’s so much to do there. If you are a Disney fan you can do that one day.

essie14

Post Sat, Mar 30 2019, 9:37 pm
I would not do a road trip with a toddler. I would pick one city. I love San Diego. I’ve never gone with children but there’s a lot to do, the weather is beautiful. The last time I was there was many years ago so I don’t know the exact kosher food situation but there’s definitely Trader Joe’s and easily accessible kosher grocery food.
I would plan one child appropriate activity a day and also utilize the hotel pool or get an Airbnb with a pool.
You can google what to do in San Diego with children and make your plan.
Enjoy!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics