Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Happening now! Call in
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

esuss

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 11:57 am
Can someone post a list of the doctors and rabbonim that were on the hotline last night?

rising hero

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 11:59 am
NovelConcept wrote:
I find it absolutely shocking that the anti-vax community blames nearly every ill on vaccines.
Autism? Must've given the shot...
ADHD? Must've given the shot?
Allergies? Must've given the shot?
Asthma? Shot.
Ingrown toenail? You know the drill...

What in the world makes you people believe that one cause is the root of all pain.
It's absurd.
Different diseases have different sources and presentations. And hint: it ain't always the vaccines.

Let's say for one second that the bolded is true...is it not still the lesser of the two evil??

(This might have been argued already but I dont frequent these threads and just happened upon this one.)

mig100

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 12:01 pm
itsmeima wrote:
I remember reading that in the Ami magazine Twisted Evil

I hope am I is not considered a reliable medical source. I also hope no one believes any Drs quoted unless they hear it FIRSTHAND

mig100

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 12:03 pm
esuss wrote:
Can someone post a list of the doctors and rabbonim that were on the hotline last night?

Only reason I'd want to know is so I can inform Drs that they should be aware they were misquoted.

Better not to post specific Drs on public forum. Others may actually believe the misconstrued nonesense

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 12:14 pm
mig100 wrote:
Only reason I'd want to know is so I can inform Drs that they should be aware they were misquoted.

Better not to post specific Drs on public forum. Others may actually believe the misconstrued nonesense

I listened for about 40 mins. They had on Dr. Daniel Neides when I was listening.

Why does a small group of Jews want to overthrow the vaccination mandates - as a Jewish cause?

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 12:26 pm
amother wrote:
Getting uncomfortable with the facts?

Not at all. I've done my research, and am very familiar with the facts. I'm getting tired of people who spout conspiracy theories in lieu of facts, ignore science, and try to do harm to our children.

One out of every 1,000 measles cases progresses to acute encephalitis, which often results in permanent brain damage. One or two out of every 1,000 children who become infected with measles will die from respiratory and neurological complications. You want to take the chance that YOUR kid will be the one who dies?

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 12:28 pm
I vaxxed on a slower schedule, especially at the beginning. My baby was small and I was told that side effects are more likely in a 1 month old who weighed less than 7 lb. My Dr worked with me and it all worked out. I mention this bc what is needed is a reasoned dialogue, including suggestions for ways to mitigate any issues that vaccinations can cause. And it needs to be OK to say that there can be issues without name calling. What is going on here is not productive.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics