Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Wash clics/legos in washing machine or dishwasher?
Previous  1  2

meme6

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 8:48 am
all is good wrote:
Neither!!! Don't go crazy over cleaning your toys. Ask your LOR, but I have learned it is not necessary. Little specks of shmutz are not a problem. Just don't put the toys on your pesach counters or tables and you'll be fine! (That's what we were told, not making it up.)

First off I feel after a year my toys can use a good cleaning for hygienic reasons also lol. I don’t wash my toys during bz time my toys are all done and my kids are still playing with them. All toys that anyways get played on floor they play with on pesach but doesn’t get out on surfaces. Games I have new ones!

hodeez

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 8:49 am
creditcards wrote:
I put it in the bath when I bathe the kids. They play with it and it gets cleaned while they play with it in the bathtub. Then I let it dry overnight.

That's so smart!

sky

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 9:29 am
magna tiles is a fun job for little kids to keep busy while pesach cleaning. I give a bucket with soap water on a towel and let them clean it.

Most years I lock it away and we have a pesach toy box I add to every year. It adds to the pesach excitement!

amother
Plum

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 9:04 pm
I ended up giving them all baths. Now everything is spread out on every single towel I own, drying overnight.

May

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 9:12 pm
I once washed magna tiles (forgot how) and they got full of water. To get the water out I stuck the tiles on the fridge (they are magnets, they stick right on) and tge eater drained out because they were in the vertical position. It wss a very good solution to the problem at hand but now I know better than to wash them in Water.
Clicks and big Lego and soft blocks I've had a lot of success with in the eahsing machine. There have been a couple pieces here or there that got bent but nothing major.
Little Lego I wouldn't clean.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics