Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Help for my baby suffering from severe eczema
Previous  1  2  3

Jewishmom8

Post Thu, Apr 04 2019, 4:37 pm
my son had horribe eczema.
the bleach baths helped a ton.
the cleaner the baby is, the less infected it will be.

amother
Amber

Post Thu, Apr 04 2019, 4:45 pm
amother wrote:
Laugh all you want. My child had slight eczema on his face, which exploded into a bloody, messy case all over his body the day after he had his first round of vaccines (at age 1). We still dont have it under control. I wish we would've been informed Banging head
(although retrospectively I probably wouldn't have listened Sad )

I'm not laughing at you, because I'm really sorry for your child. But my kids developed terrible eczema before they had any vaccines, and vaccines never exacerbated it down the line. They all BH cleared up once we figured out the necessary dietary changes, regardless of vaccines.

moto

Post Thu, Apr 04 2019, 4:55 pm
andrea levy wrote:
Twisted Evil LOL

What is the point in this post? Happens to ppl as side effect. To argue that a vaccine does not have side effects is ignorant. I hope people dont make fun of your situations that may arise. This, I can tell you is super difficult.

moto

Post Thu, Apr 04 2019, 4:57 pm
amother wrote:
Ask your pediatrician but based on my simple research the minute amounts that would possibly make it into the mouth aren't very likely to cause botulism. Your doctor would be able to properly advise you as to the risks and benefits of this product. Personally I saw great success with olive oil when used in the right way.

How bad was the eczema that you are referring to? seems minor the way this is written.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Apr 04 2019, 5:03 pm
amother wrote:
Laugh all you want. My child had slight eczema on his face, which exploded into a bloody, messy case all over his body the day after he had his first round of vaccines (at age 1). We still dont have it under control. I wish we would've been informed Banging head
(although retrospectively I probably wouldn't have listened Sad )

Your baby had eczema before the vaccine. The vaccine didn't give your kid a condition. It may have exacerbated it, but the condition was there already.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Apr 04 2019, 5:06 pm
And the causes of eczema are usually not one or two things. Many things can cause a flare up. Eczema is a lot more complicated sometimes. Believe me, the person who could come up with a cure for eczema would be a millionaire.

amother
Blonde

Post Thu, Apr 04 2019, 5:30 pm
moto wrote:
How bad was the eczema that you are referring to? seems minor the way this is written.

He was only actually bleeding in the diaper area and behind the ears. He had redness/irritation in all crevices and surrounding area and on his cheeks. Unlike most moisturizers olive oil actually penetrates the skin (as long as you apply it when the pores are open) and doesn't just fix the surface.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics