Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Bingo coupons - can someone explain
Previous  1  2

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Apr 04 2019, 8:05 pm
Thank you amother cornflower! That's what I was looking for - confirmation about how the system works. Yes their sale prices are great just wanted to understand if they were further discounted.
btw - is the linen quality decent?

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Apr 04 2019, 8:16 pm
Np! I was so confused, so I asked for clarification.
I think the linen is decent quality. I personally don't have it, but my mother bought the purple set with flowers at one of the linen sales in Bnos Yaakov 2 years ago (for approx $150) and has been using it in her guest room. They have been washed many times and are soft and not faded. They only had 4 or 5 sets when I was there yesterday, so unless they restocked they may not have any left.

sky

Post Thu, Apr 04 2019, 8:54 pm
amother wrote:
Everything is priced as marked in the store (possibly more $ without the card!). I was in the Lakewood store yesterday and nothing was marked with yellow "member only" signs. There is no additional coupon off the posted sale price. Keep in mind that if something is on sale "4 for $3" you must buy 4 or it will be regular price (unlike other local stores that give you a prorated discount).

This. I bought 5 chocolate bars marked for 4 for $x. The price of the extra one negated any savings. Besides many stores had it cheaper. I only realized once I was home.
I’m not denying the fact that their good sales are really good. Like the plastic cups the week they opened.

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Apr 04 2019, 9:00 pm
sky wrote:
This. I bought 5 chocolate bars marked for 4 for $x. The price of the extra one negated any savings. Besides many stores had it cheaper. I only realized once I was home.
I’m not denying the fact that their good sales are really good. Like the plastic cups the week they opened.

The policy is crazy- Before Purim, I bought 4 pkgs of candy for $3- they mistakenly only charged me for 3 so I payed $3.87. I called and they said I have to come back with my receipt for the adjustment... It's ridiculous that 3 pkgs cost me more than 4!!

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Apr 04 2019, 9:25 pm
FYI Gourmet Glatt sent out a Pesach Sale Flyer which came with the Voice today with lower sale prices on most groceries than Bingo

chestnut

Post Thu, Apr 04 2019, 11:23 pm
Anyone bought their shabbos hot water urn? Wonder if it's good quality

amother
Emerald

Post Fri, Apr 05 2019, 12:57 am
cnc wrote:
Bingo does have a membership card in the Brooklyn store.

What are the advantages of shopping with a card?

gande

Post Fri, Apr 05 2019, 1:21 am
I was in brooklyn today and they gave me the savings even though I forgot to give my membership card. 2.99 for olive oil is insane. I stocked up for the year.

amother
Emerald

Post Fri, Apr 05 2019, 1:23 am
gande wrote:
I was in brooklyn today and they gave me the savings even though I forgot to give my membership card. 2.99 for olive oil is insane. I stocked up for the year.

How much would it have been if they hadnt given you the sale price?

groisamomma

Post Fri, Apr 05 2019, 1:29 am
chestnut wrote:
Anyone bought their shabbos hot water urn? Wonder if it's good quality

I bought both tonight. The manual one (19.99) I bought for Pesach, and the regular urn (39.99) for all year. I'll update once I know.

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Fri, Apr 05 2019, 7:30 am
amother wrote:
yes I did!
Prices in the coupon booklet ARE discounted from their regular prices, and they have some really great sales. For example, the linen which is $60 off is $89 now- they were selling for $150 a few weeks ago. The manual hot water pump pot is on sale for $19.99 regular price is 34.99, case of platic cups is 7.99, reg price 10.99.....tasters choice coffee is 4.99, dz eggs 75 cents, 2l olive oil 7.99

We are actually looking for linen. What size linen does Bingo sell? Thank you.

gande

Post Fri, Apr 05 2019, 8:10 am
amother wrote:
How much would it have been if they hadnt given you the sale price?
I think regular price is $6. It was marked 2.99 for everyone-no membership required as was all their amazing sales priced as marked for everyone.

amother
cornflower

Post Fri, Apr 05 2019, 4:07 pm
TriesToBePerfectMom wrote:
We are actually looking for linen. What size linen does Bingo sell? Thank you.

I only saw twin, 3 did styles

amother
Mustard

Post Fri, Apr 05 2019, 4:29 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Wow I don't think there are membership cards or coupon books in Brooklyn.

Not true. You join and they give you that thing to put on your keychain.

amother
Mustard

Post Fri, Apr 05 2019, 4:30 pm
amother wrote:
thanks all. so just to clarify. KP cream cheese is 2.99 on sale now. When it says an amount off in their pamphlet it means off the original price and 2.99 is the final price you will pay with your membership card?

No, it comes off at the register when u show the card.

chestnut

Post Fri, Apr 05 2019, 6:15 pm
groisamomma wrote:
I bought both tonight. The manual one (19.99) I bought for Pesach, and the regular urn (39.99) for all year. I'll update once I know.

Which one is the manual - with the spout or pump?

chestnut

Post Fri, Apr 05 2019, 6:16 pm
gande wrote:

What size bottle?

amother
cornflower

Post Sat, Apr 06 2019, 11:31 pm
chestnut wrote:
Which one is the manual - with the spout or pump?

Both syles are 19.99. there is a pump that also has an auto button which is not on sale

dankbar

Post Sun, Apr 07 2019, 12:41 am
A small glass bottle Olive oil in my reg grocery all year round is more like 10 dollats
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries