Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Kosher table counter savers

Post Sat, Apr 06 2019, 6:13 pm
Has anyone tried these?

Has anyone seen these for sale in Passaic Monsey area?

ra_mom

Post Sat, Apr 06 2019, 6:14 pm
I saw it advertised on sale in Brooklyn but couldn't find it at the store and have no idea what it looks like.
Can you explain what it is? Is it the regular sheets of corrugated plastic?

ra_mom

Post Sat, Apr 06 2019, 6:18 pm
Ok I googled and I see that they are just counter size disposable tablecloths. Thought it was a pesach product to line counters with.

thanks

Post Sat, Apr 06 2019, 6:24 pm
They're good if your doing something messy on your counter like schnitzel. Also good if your going to a hotel with a kitchennete. You can use them to cover the treif counter. They are cut to size and disposable.

ra_mom

Post Sat, Apr 06 2019, 6:27 pm
I just cut off a piece of tablecloth. Much cheaper.

chaya35

Post Sat, Apr 06 2019, 8:03 pm
I love them. They are much thicker then regular tablecloths. They lay nicely and look good. I like covering my counters on yom tov when I am serving and through them out after the meal and my counters are clean.

dankbar

Post Sat, Apr 06 2019, 10:30 pm
I use it for my kids when they do a messy thing like play dough/crafts on table.

Let's say if I am doing one thing at table, like this they dont have to use entire tablecloth for entire table, or if only one child is doing a messy thing.
I've also used it when I peel lots of fruit & veggies to keep the peels & then goes straight to garbage & don't have to wash my table or counter after that

singleagain

Post Sun, Apr 07 2019, 12:46 am
I believe they have something like that in the seasons Clifton. By plastimade.. it's like a heavier plastic wrap that can be cut... apparently you can cut right on it.. so it's almost like a cutting board

Post Sun, Apr 07 2019, 4:24 am
So basically a good product but not necessarily something I can use to cover my counters for pesach.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics