Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
New books for Pesach 2019
Previous  1  2

isrmss91

Post Thu, Apr 04 2019, 6:05 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Maybe I'm wrong about The Link.
Looks like I am. I was positive he'd already written a book with that title but looking at the description, which seems unfamiliar, and the Dec. 2018 publication date, I guess not. So if the poster I was replying to is reading this, what did you mean?
And about serialized books going on sale: not necessarily. Does Binah have some sort of agreement with their writers? Because there are a number of serials that have NOT been published in book form.

The Edge and The Link by Nachman Seltzer was originally printed with Targum Press, which is now defunct. The Author took the rights to his book to another publishing company, and has since reprinted them with Menucha Publishers They are the same and it would be a shame for those who have those older copies , to re-purchase them unless they prefer the new cover.

There is another book a Holocaust book that was also re-published called Flight to Freedom by Renee Worch, It was originally titled "Flight" and published by Mesorah in 1988. This is the Original Cover https://www.amazon.com/Flight-.....64906
The new reprint, also via Menucha Publishing Company looks like this

https://menuchapublishers.com/.....eedom

isrmss91

Post Thu, Apr 04 2019, 6:09 pm
penguin wrote:
What is Last Chance about?

Shidduchim for older Single. Next, Please is the second book.

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Apr 04 2019, 6:23 pm
isrmss91 wrote:
The Edge and The Link by Nachman Seltzer was originally printed with Targum Press, which is now defunct. The Author took the rights to his book to another publishing company, and has since reprinted them with Menucha Publishers They are the same and it would be a shame for those who have those older copies , to re-purchase them unless they prefer the new cover.

There is another book a Holocaust book that was also re-published called Flight to Freedom by Renee Worch, It was originally titled "Flight" and published by Mesorah in 1988. This is the Original Cover https://www.amazon.com/Flight-.....64906
The new reprint, also via Menucha Publishing Company looks like this

https://menuchapublishers.com/.....eedom

Thanks. I knew I read it but I totally didn't remember the plot.

amother
Burlywood

Post Mon, Apr 08 2019, 1:56 pm
I am now also selling Outlook by Tzippy Kestenbaum on eBay.

amother
Plum

Post Mon, Apr 08 2019, 5:18 pm
Can anyone recommend a book similar to any of the following? (The Gordian knot, in the spiders web, the will, Mexico file...) the good mystery type?

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Apr 08 2019, 8:18 pm
amother wrote:
Can anyone recommend a book similar to any of the following? (The Gordian knot, in the spiders web, the will, Mexico file...) the good mystery type?

I haven't read it but you might like the new Nachman Seltzer The Link. (And the old one.)

Bundy

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 7:36 pm
So can I also plug my new book, On Their Derech. It's available in stores or can be ordered through Amazon or Israel Bookshop Publications. If anyone wants to know what it's about, just ask. Smile

soap suds

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 7:38 pm
I'll bite. What's it about?

MirelK

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 8:37 pm
I'm also interested in hearing what your book is about!

I'd be happy to also answer any questions about my new book, "In Session: A Novel about Psychotherapy" from Menucha
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room