Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Burial Expenses (may no one know from it)
Previous  1  2

Ruchel

Post Mon, Nov 05 2007, 3:02 pm
amother wrote:
Ruchel, it's very easy to put it on "the chief rabbi of france, who said it". Seems he doesn't know much about this either.

go on, insult my chief rabbi with your own name at least.
He definitely knows. People have been complaining for years, and when I see your reaction I see it's true. B'h the Jewish radio has warned people on a very popular show.

amother

Post Mon, Nov 05 2007, 3:05 pm
this was not an insult in any way shape or form. as has been mentioned you can find dishonest pple in any busines. but don't malign all pple associated with that business.

Ruchel

Post Mon, Nov 05 2007, 3:08 pm
amother wrote:
this was not an insult in any way shape or form. as has been mentioned you can find dishonest pple in any busines. but don't malign all pple associated with that business.

If they say to pay attention it means you can find honest ones. But yeah, most of them ([gentile] or Jew) seem to be in for business. shock

southernbubby

Post Mon, Nov 05 2007, 3:34 pm
There was a sad situation here in Detroit a number of years ago where a young couple passed away within a short time of each other leaving 2 college aged boys. The funeral home raised money for the boys to continue in college and didn't charge them for the funerals.
My reason for starting the thread was not to malign funeral homes but to bring up the point that when we calculate the expenses of life, we often forget to include the significant expense of death.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Nov 05 2007, 4:07 pm
My father AH set aside a plan to pay for that. I don’t remember it being costly, though.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics