Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Trolls shmolls hype

yenny

Post Wed, Apr 10 2019, 10:15 am
Seriously does anyone think that a serious bochur that's shteiging away all year will come here once a year for 2 weeks? Can a bochur really sit and learn after reading all this stuff ( and more)
What does bein hazmanim have to do with someone doing something inappropriate.
I'm addicted to imamother. I wouldn't be able to stop after 2 weeks.

shoshanim999

Post Wed, Apr 10 2019, 10:20 am
yenny wrote:
Seriously does anyone think that a serious bochur that's shteiging away all year will come here once a year for 2 weeks? Can a bochur really sit and learn after reading all this stuff ( and more)

Totally agree. The idea that during bein hazmanim, bochrim that are normally learning torah all day come here, is absurd.
I also think at the end of the day a suspected troll is actually good for this site. It definitely keeps people interested and often those suspicious threads have tons of responses.

momsrus

Post Wed, Apr 10 2019, 10:22 am
Totally agree. I don’t understand it either.

SuperWify

Post Wed, Apr 10 2019, 10:27 am
I didn’t either understand it until a troll last year pesach PMed me about very intimate bein hazmanim questions.

I alerted Yael and he was thankfully removed.

giselle

Post Wed, Apr 10 2019, 11:10 am
Likely they’re not “serious” bachurim.

Zehava

Post Wed, Apr 10 2019, 11:35 am
Most yeshivahs don’t allow electronic devices and have the boys on some kind of restricted schedule.
So I can imagine that bein hazmanim when they’re bored and have more access they’d be more likely to come on here.

honeymoon

Post Wed, Apr 10 2019, 11:36 am
giselle wrote:
Likely they’re not “serious” bachurim.

Then they might be on all year round. Why limit the fun to bein hazmanim only?

mfb

Post Wed, Apr 10 2019, 11:41 am
Zehava wrote:
Most yeshivahs don’t allow electronic devices and have the boys on some kind of restricted schedule.
So I can imagine that bein hazmanim when they’re bored and have more access they’d be more likely to come on here.

I think this is the reason it happens during bein hazmanim . Most bochurim dorm and don’t have access the whole year. When they’re on vacation they may also suddenly have access.

BatyaEsther

Post Wed, Apr 10 2019, 11:45 am
SuperWify wrote:
PMed me about very intimate bein hazmanim questions.

Sorry, new to the site and clearly very naive.
Without being inappropriate, or asking what they were, just trying to understand and get on the same page as people, what are intimate bein hazmanim questions?
Is that questions about intimacy?
Being in niddah ( literally between the times)? Or what to do Bein hazmanim-which is HELP CLEAN, KASHER,SHOP AND COOK!!!

If you can't answer that is ok.
(Hope I don't sound like a troll -and still not sure why anyone would want to be on here - unless it was an unmarried woman, who like the rest of us, is looking for tips on Shabbos makeup, clothing, and cooking.)

yenny

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 12:19 am
Batya Esther you are so sweet,
intimate bein hazmanim questions are bochurim asking inappropriate questions during bein hazmanim.

shoshanim999

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 12:36 am
BatyaEsther wrote:
Without being inappropriate, or asking what they were, just trying to understand and get on the same page as people, what are intimate bein hazmanim questions?
Being in niddah ( literally between the times)? Or what to do Bein hazmanim-which is HELP CLEAN, KASHER,SHOP AND COOK!!!

(Hope I don't sound like a troll -and still not sure why anyone would want to be on here - unless it was an unmarried woman, who like the rest of us, is looking for tips on Shabbos makeup, clothing, and cooking.)

You're correct, "intimate bein hazmanim questions" is a very confusing way of saying he was asking questions about intimacy, during bein hazmanim. Of course this one instance doesn't prove the general idea that trolls come out in greater frequency during bein hazmanim as opposed to other times of the year.

simba

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 12:46 am
yenny wrote:

Hi Yenny,

Are you new around here?

rowo

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 1:45 am
It's noticeable every year.
I do think it is sweet in a way that there are boys coming on to this website when they have more freedom, with all that is easily accessible online they choose a frum site.

SuperWify

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 8:26 am
BatyaEsther wrote:

I’m sorry I can’t be more specific but it was questions about intimacy that come up only during bein hazmanim for some unknown reason... 🙄

imasoftov

Post Fri, Apr 12 2019, 6:48 am
yenny wrote:
Can a bochur really sit and learn after reading all this stuff ( and more)

Maybe it's different trolls each bein hazmanim and if there was a way to find out what happened to the students who fail to return after bein hazmanim or return without motivation it would turn out that they trolled here and it was like when Elisha ben Avuya saw Metatron.

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Apr 12 2019, 9:05 am
You know, I don't know if all these trolls or lurkers are on some trajectory for terrible things. Some of them are kids who may just be exploring, and yeah, doing something stupid in the process. I can only hope that they'll take DVOM's thread to heart, and if they're reading, get off imamother and go help their ima/mothers now.

You hear, trolls?

When you have computer time, go entertain yourself with something that won't make you feel guilty or scuzzy afterwards. Because I know that deep down you are feeling something of that.

shabbatiscoming

Post Fri, Apr 12 2019, 9:54 am
When a post is posted, usually in the intimacy section, and is written by a troll, to us veteran imamother users Wink its pretty obvious, unfortunately.
And it happens when ypung guys are bored or are learning less. Its just the way it is here.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics