Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Online yomtov shopping for girls
Previous  1  2  3

soap suds

Post Fri, Apr 12 2019, 1:23 pm
I've made some good purchases on Amazon too, and at terrific prices.

noosheen

Post Sat, Apr 13 2019, 11:29 pm
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
Thanks for this site!!!

My DD and I just found her a bunch of dresses that she likes & I even found something for me. Free express shipping (over $99)+ free returns and we found a 20% off coupon. 5 dresses for her (so she can choose what fits/looks best) + a dress for me (plus size) + a few pieces of costume jewelry ($1 and $2 each- needed to up our total and these will make great Yom Tov gifts for my girls) all for $103 (we did buy the $2.99 shipping insurance, included in this total)

She is a TEENager and the fact that we found Yom Tov dresses we agree on is a MIRACLE! I am lucky that she seems to like 50s styles (and she is built for them), something they have tons of.

Amother because I will be telling EVERYONE about this site!

Did you get your stuff yet? Can you update when you do?

baltomom

Post Sat, Apr 13 2019, 11:48 pm
If your order from shein is over $99, there's free expedited shipping; it took 2-3 days to get here!

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 12:17 am
Shein is a Chinese website.
I've heard good things and bad things. I'm on the fence with ordering from them.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 2:56 am
noosheen wrote:
Did you get your stuff yet? Can you update when you do?

I ordered Tuesday night and as far as I can tell it hasn’t shipped yet. I did get free expedited shipping so be”H, once it ships it will come quickly.
I’ll try to keep you posted.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 2:57 am
baltomom wrote:
If your order from shein is over $99, there's free expedited shipping; it took 2-3 days to get here!

How long did it take from when you ordered until it shipped?

noosheen

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 6:12 am
baltomom wrote:

We’re you happy with the stuff you ordered?

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 1:50 am
An update: Just got an email that one item isn’t available. They asked if I want to wait or replace it. I replied that if they can’t ship it separately when it becomes available, they should just cancel it but that either way they should send the rest of my stuff ASAP. I’ll keep you posted on their reply.

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 6:38 am
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
An update: Just got an email that one item isn’t available. They asked if I want to wait or replace it. I replied that if they can’t ship it separately when it becomes available, they should just cancel it but that either way they should send the rest of my stuff ASAP. I’ll keep you posted on their reply.

I decided to take a chance to see for myself what quality and how long it’ll take to arrive. & placed an order yesterday. They were having a ‘no min order amount with free shipping’ special. Just got an email that it shipped. Will see....

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 10:13 am
amother [ Maroon ] wrote:
I decided to take a chance to see for myself what quality and how long it’ll take to arrive. & placed an order yesterday. They were having a ‘no min order amount with free shipping’ special. Just got an email that it shipped. Will see....

I guess we just got ‘lucky’ that our order took so long to ship.

I did hear back. They will ship everything else (but still no ‘shipped’ email)
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics