Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
What’s your favorite recipe
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Babyblue

Post Fri, Mar 29 2019, 2:26 pm
Chayalle wrote:
I bake it with the marinade.

Thanks so much

levlongnprosper

Post Fri, Mar 29 2019, 2:55 pm
amother wrote:
I’m not asking Stam recipes.
I’m asking your MOST FAVORITE, YUMMIEST, you want to eat the whole thing yourself recipe.

Mango, cucumber, avocado salad dresses in lemon juice and olive oil with a pinch of salt and maybe some finely chopped red onions or shallots if I can get them.

DHs family always ate processed foods so this year I’m excited to continue eating my shabbos favorite tomato heart of palm avocado cucumber salad also with lemon and a little salt

Another favorite is homemade pickles chopped up in a potato egg salad with homemade mayo and a little pickle juice.

A final favorite is Russian vinaigrette: potatoes beets carrots onion and egg and pickle if I have it all chopped up and tossed in vinegar and oil.

I know most people don’t think of salad but I love pesach salads

MiracleMama

Post Fri, Mar 29 2019, 2:59 pm
I just made a parve cheesecake for shabbos out of cashews. Definitely will be making this dessert for Pesach. Just hope my pesadich Cuisinart food processor can get the mixture as smooth and creamy as my Vitamix does.

levlongnprosper

Post Fri, Mar 29 2019, 3:00 pm
amother wrote:
Really these are ppls most favorite things to eat?
I would think of some lucios rich dessert.
Don’t know
This is just regular Pesach fair not someone’s absolute favorite
To each palate, I guess.

I m looking for something that goes so quickly that you can never make enough of
Sorry, although I like soup and egg lukshen, as an example, I don’t see it flying off the shelves.

I used to make a pumpkin meringue pie. Make a sugar water and ground nut crust (walnuts or pecans are best), parbake it. Purée roasted pumpkin or sweet potato with sugar water, egg, and a little lemon juice (if you use spices then cinnamon), fill your crust, and bake (cover the crust edges with tinfoil to prevent burning), then top with meringue and bake some more until set.

I always wanted to try making lemon meringue this way but never got the chance. Maybe this year!

amother
Maroon

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 11:06 pm
As in the famous expression "Wheres the Beef?", Wheres the cake and cookies?

Four pages and I think only one Ima posted a cookie recipe (the 1 2 3 Cookie recipe). Did I miss any cake or cookie recipes here?

Is there another thread with favorite cake and cookie recipes?

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 11:48 pm
BEST CAKE RECIPE IN THE WORLD - banana chocochip muffins. My stomach is grumbling thinking about the million I have in the freezer.
Recipe:
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 spotty bananas
1 and 1/2 C almond flour
4 Tbsp honey
3 Tbsp almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 - 1/2 C chocolate chips
*375, 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean

tichellady

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 11:57 pm
I don’t have a favorite recipe but I love lamb stew, lots of fresh fruit ( mangos, berries etc) and borscht which we have every year on pesach.

tichellady

Post Fri, Apr 12 2019, 12:02 am
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
BEST CAKE RECIPE IN THE WORLD - banana chocochip muffins. My stomach is grumbling thinking about the million I have in the freezer.
Recipe:
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 spotty bananas
1 and 1/2 C almond flour
4 Tbsp honey
3 Tbsp almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 - 1/2 C chocolate chips
*375, 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean

No oil? Just checking

Chana Miriam S

Post Fri, Apr 12 2019, 12:47 am
Adobo any kind of meat that is fatty.

Chloe

Post Fri, Apr 12 2019, 12:54 am
Mommyg8 wrote:
Honestly, I got this chocolate torte recipe from here on imamother that is simply heaven - pure chocolate bliss. (For some reason it didn't fly off the shelves here, but that's because my boys are not that into chocolate OR dessert).

I also got a sorbet recipe from here that was fought over, and to go back to the mundane - potato blintzes with mushroom sauce is a huge hit here. I simply can't make enough of them.

Can you direct me to this recipe or post it? Thanks

amother
Papaya

Post Fri, Apr 12 2019, 8:27 am
tichellady wrote:
No oil? Just checking

Nope. The almonds in the almond flour have their own natural oils

ra_mom

Post Fri, Apr 12 2019, 8:42 am
Chloe wrote:
Can you direct me to this recipe or post it? Thanks

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....77121

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 8:07 am
Just tried this on Shabbat and definately a winner I made a KLP kibbe pie using Almond Flour instead of bulgar

Next experiment Is to try and make fried kibbe.
I think it will work if I add almond flour, a little bit of coconut flour, and a little bit of egg, for the dough

amother
Seashell

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 8:26 am
MiracleMama wrote:
I just made a parve cheesecake for shabbos out of cashews. Definitely will be making this dessert for Pesach. Just hope my pesadich Cuisinart food processor can get the mixture as smooth and creamy as my Vitamix does.
[b]

Recipe?
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics