Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Where can I buy in or near Lakewood Toddler Anti- Lost

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 11:15 am
Something like this?
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sup.....D_BwE

Need it ASAP and I don’t have Amazon prime.

(I don’t care if you think it’s cruel or not. Better to be cruel for a minute then have your child get lost cv”s)

pesek zman

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 11:20 am
I have the skip hop harness/backpack that works great and is sold at buy buy baby

Tzutzie

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 11:24 am
pesek zman wrote:
I have the skip hop harness/backpack that works great and is sold at buy buy baby

This. It doesn't look so bad. It's actually really cute!

I was so tempted to use it for both my kids. Even now sometimes Twisted Evil .
Only problem is, when they do get lost, it's always intentional Surprised . They think it's funny to run away and hide in the washmachine at bestbuy have tatty and mommy franticly looking for you........
So it wouldn't help. They'd just unstrap it....

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 12:04 pm
If your child is a "runner", these things will save your sanity, and possibly your child's life.

My sister and I loved to hide in the round clothing racks at stores, and make our mom come looking for us. Lucky for her, she could find us pretty quickly because we could never hold our giggles in.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 9:17 pm
pesek zman wrote:

Thank you! I got got something like this from target.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 9:21 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
If your child is a "runner", these things will save your sanity, and possibly your child's life.

My sister and I loved to hide in the round clothing racks at stores, and make our mom come looking for us. Lucky for her, she could find us pretty quickly because we could never hold our giggles in.

Yes. I last week my child went missing in a big mall. Literally one second from the next. Was terrifying until we Bh found him a few minutes later.
Next week we’re traveling overseas to a strange new land for the whole Pesach. Getting lost in an airport or in a place that doesn’t speak English is my worst nightmare. My sisters are screaming at me that my child isn’t a dog. Yes, he isn’t, but boy! he can run as fast as a dog!

So of your here dear sisters, Wave Cheers love you anyways.

amother
Pearl

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 10:31 pm
We went through a few of them when my son was a toddler. He has mild autism and is a definite flight risk. I figured it's more important for him to be safe than for me to worry about others' comments and nasty stares. The only comment I ever got was a woman who said "that's brilliant!" and asked how she could get one.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics