Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Palisades mall - toddlers - anything free to do?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 9:49 am
Is there any free, small climbing type area at the palisades mall? I'm talking about those cushiony type things u can make a tunnel with or sit on, sometimes they have tiny slides...
Or is there something similar that's free? If I remember correctly Billy beez is a fortune and not worth it if only going for a short time. But I need somewhere to leave my kids with my husband for a few minutes so I can run to a store or 2.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

amother
Red

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 9:52 am
There's nothing free really. But there are some interesting stores we like to check out like build a bear, the disney store, the lego store. My kids love to go.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 9:59 am
Thanks maybe we'll do that.
I'm surprised there's no sitting area with a small cushion climbing area for toddlers? I'm not from here but I've seen areas like that in other malls...

doctorima

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 11:39 am
I don't know of anything free, other than leaving them in a store like the Lego store to look around, but for less money than Billy Beez, you have the carousel and/or ferris wheel that would keep them busy waiting in line and then riding it while you do your shopping.

amother
Red

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 11:40 am
I think the carousel is $2.00.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 12:05 pm
Thanks!

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 6:37 pm
I don't know if they still have them but I used to put my toddlers in those rides for .50 cents and they'd go back and forth until it used up but they enjoyed just sitting without the movement and trying out the different rides. They were near Best Buy at one point.

momX4

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 8:43 pm
Barnes and nobles has story time, look up the days and times. The mall sometimes has a free program infront of H&M. Check out their website.

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 8:49 pm
Does it have to be Palisades? Garden State Plaza has one of those areas

Another idea - Dave & Buster’s. Just walking around in there is an overstimulating wonderland for a toddler

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 11:22 pm
Wow thank u so much for all of the replies! Great ideas. Really appreciate it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics