Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Montreal

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 10:23 pm
Hi,

We are planning to be in Montreal on Thursday. Any ideas on what I can do with the kids myself? Ages year and a half to 10.

Thanks!

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 10:34 pm
You are best off planning an indoor outing, the weather is unpredictable at this point. There are many indoor play centers all across the city. WooHoo, Funtropolis (my kids favourite!), Gymanou, Jungle Adventure, ZigZagZoo....

Another fun option is the Old Port Science Center. It is a fantastic hands-on science museum for kids with an adjacent IMAX theater. They are currently showing an excellent show about pandas. If the weather is good, you can walk along the port and see the ships. There is also a fabulous ferris wheel in the port (it is quite pricey though).

Another great alternative is the planetarium and Olympic stadium. The planetarium has some fantastic shows projected on a domed ceiling. You watch while lounging on beanbags. You can visit the adjacent stadium and ride the elevator up its iconic tower for a great view from the top.

There are several trampoline places such as Elevation, Skyzone and iSaute.

Frumwithallergies

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 10:35 pm
What do your kids like to do? Will you have a car? What neighbourhood will you be in?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 8:17 pm
Thanks so much! I will have a car and I will be based in the Jewish area of Montreal. Those places sound great!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics