Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Changing Linen
Previous  1  2

greenfire

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 10:52 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
I once spent the night by a family I didn't know, because I was going to a simcha the next day. It was nice of them to offer the guest bedroom.

As I was packing up to leave, I stripped the bed and put the linen by the door. A few days later I found out that they were telling people "I'll never have her over again. She didn't make the bed, and left the room in a mess." It was super embarrassing for me to know that this woman was talking about me all over town, to people I didn't know. I found out through a friend of a friend.

Confused The only thing I did was strip the bed. I didn't leave nosh wrappers all over the place, or dirty tissues in the waste basket, or anything. I'm not an animal!

I don't recall but I read somewhere that this was appropriate ... I roll them up at the foot of the bed or sometimes even wash them ... it depends on the particularity of said host

teachkids

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 11:43 am
I generally ask if they want the linens stripped or not.

margal

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 9:38 pm
Yes, I change the linen

amother
Blonde

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 9:45 pm
When I was in high school whenever we had guest I would give away my room. The guest got clean linen but then when the guest left I just left the linen on my bed and slept in it. I didn't have the patience to change it and my mother didn't bother changing it either.

Chana Miriam S

Post Mon, Apr 15 2019, 9:48 pm
Absolutely change sheets in between guests
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry